You know it's December when...

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How about "TEAM SUCKAGE"...and a moron of a GM who likes young men, and constantly wants to REBUILD every year...? You forgot that one in your list.

We dont rebuild every year, its called a draft were you selct new players.

A moron of a GM??? OH MY why do I get bored of people moaning about our GM oh ye, cause when we win the superbowl someone will still be moaning about it.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
What you don't understand Hauschild is that it's only a "Team Game" when Rodger's loses.....

When Favre's team loses...it's all on FAVRE.....

(You see, the Packers never lose or SUCK...it's always because of FAVRE)

Uh huh

Yes, the defense did help win a few games. Good for them. Brett was harrassed so much in those first 7 games that he needed another part of the team to step up.

http://www.packerforum.com/packer-fan-forum/17056-root-problem-5.html#post247811

So was Rodgers harassed in both Viking games? sort of like the excuse you gave for Brett sucking..

But in YOUR words the D stepped up to help Brett..

In the Viking games, did the D step up for Rodgers? Didnt think so..

so you see in YOUR words can be applied to Rodgers

Thanks for clearing it up

c_mac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What you fail to grasp about NFL football is that in order for a QB to appear reasonably productive, 5 things are paramount:
-Pass Protection
-Run Blocking
-Competent Running
-Receivers Must Get Open Consistently
-Coaching Staff Needs To Install Effective Game Plans, Or Adjust

Interesting assessment vikings fan. I don't recall at any point you giving Aaron Rodgers that same benefit of the doubt that you are giving Favre right now. As a matter of fact you have blasted Aaron Rodgers over several games whether played well or not (with the "not" coming quite rarely). Too many sacks? Rodgers fault. Defense gives up 30+ points. Rodgers just can't win games. Etc.

Don't be lame, *****. :viksux:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
What you fail to grasp about NFL football is that in order for a QB to appear reasonably productive, 5 things are paramount:
-Pass Protection
-Run Blocking
-Competent Running

Again, don't read too much into a loss, on the road, out West. I can name one or two Packers teams within the past 15 years that were spanked out there, and those Cardinals teams were awful.

The biggest concern for Minnesota in the loss is losing Henderson. However, that doesn't really affect the powerful Minnesota offense. They've got tough opponents to face coming up - Cincy is stout on D and Carolina did have the number one ranked passing defense.

One thing we all know for certain and that is that if Minnesota is fortunate enough to face Green Bay at some point in the playoffs, there's gonna be an awful lot of tears in an awful lot of ya'll's cervezas.

hmmmmmmmmmm

http://www.packerforum.com/packer-fan-forum/17033-post-game-thoughts.html

You might be doing the side step dance here????

Rodgers is stupendous when he's given time and becomes comfortable, but with our O-line and all its inconsistencies, that brings out the worst in Rodgers. I think we all can understand now the reason why Favre won games more often than he lost them.
Yet your saying reason why the Viks lost other day was because of bad o-l??

But clearly stating that Rodgers cant over come bad oline play and that is what separates the two?

I could be wrong, but it appears to me its okay that Brett looked bad, because of the "team issues" but yet not okay for the "Team" issues for Rodgers?

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hmmmmmmmmmm

http://www.packerforum.com/packer-fan-forum/17033-post-game-thoughts.html

You might be doing the side step dance here????

Yet your saying reason why the Viks lost other day was because of bad o-l??

But clearly stating that Rodgers cant over come bad oline play and that is what separates the two?

I could be wrong, but it appears to me its okay that Brett looked bad, because of the "team issues" but yet not okay for the "Team" issues for Rodgers?

No, not exactly. Favre overcame POOR O-line play the first 3 games of the season. The pass protection from Minny is generally good, but this past game was bad because Favre had some pressure and when you couple that with receivers that are COVERED and a running game that is non-existent, it is something no NFL QB can overcome.

Rodgers problems I have documented time and time and time and time again and they are issues Brett Favre does not have: Throwing receivers open and making quick decisions.

I have few issues with Rodgers, so I'm not sure why you feel the need to continually harp on me. If you're sore that I feel Rodgers continues to be an inferior NFL QB compared with Brett Favre, that is something you're gonna have to deal with because these are things that might not ever be able to be changed, or at least take time to change. Not show-stoppers, but will prove to be frustrating when Rodgers is counted on at crucial times - like a drive at the end of the game to win - consistently.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
No, not exactly. Favre overcame POOR O-line play the first 3 games of the season. The pass protection from Minny is generally good, but this past game was bad because Favre had some pressure and when you couple that with receivers that are COVERED and a running game that is non-existent, it is something no NFL QB can overcome.

Rodgers problems I have documented time and time and time and time again and they are issues Brett Favre does not have: Throwing receivers open and making quick decisions.

I have few issues with Rodgers, so I'm not sure why you feel the need to continually harp on me. If you're sore that I feel Rodgers continues to be an inferior NFL QB compared with Brett Favre, that is something you're gonna have to deal with because these are things that might not ever be able to be changed, or at least take time to change. Not show-stoppers, but will prove to be frustrating when Rodgers is counted on at crucial times - like a drive at the end of the game to win - consistently.

And let me state again

I WANTED BRETT BACK, I FELT IT WAS WRONG HE WAS NOT ALLOWED TO BE BACK

OF course Brett is a better q.b he better be for being a future HOF..Thats not my issue AT ALL

You said this......
-Pass Protection
-Run Blocking
-Competent Running

To me those were the reason YOU gave for Minny losing...

I can say with 100% certainty that at least 4 of those happened in EVERY DAMN loss for the Packers...

But we dont hear about that from you or others..

Its mostly Rodgers blew it, Rodgers cant beat a team with winning record etc...etc...etc

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score

It does neither player any justice to compare them both at this point in their careers. Of course BF is going make quicker decisions. He's played professionally for 19 years and has 285+ consecutive starts under his belt. Rodgers is a second year starter with around 30 starts. If you want to compare the two I'd wait until both are retired and then we can look at their entire body of work for comparison.

Packerfury

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haus are you seriously a viking fan in packerforum website? And come on, everyone knows that for every big game he won for us, he lost one too. Don't sit here and say he had 160 wins because we are talking about important games (aka december onward) that actually matter. He is notorious for throwing very unnecessary interceptions when he should throw it away. He tends to forget about his teams defense and feels like he needs to do everything when he doesn't.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, at the Hypocrites scrambling around for different excuses for Faver. At this point can you guys for once just say you were wrong in this instance? I know it will never happen, but people in here have provided enough evidence to prove either Hypocritical posts or Brent's numbers in the last 5 games of the past few seasons.

BTW Packerfury, I know you weren't around for it, Hausch said he was a Favre AND Packer fan. He has been criticized for it and all the irony involved and what have you. He's at least honest about it.

JeffQuery

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What about 2007 and this year, THINKICARE...?

Keep scrambling for RATIONALIZATIONS for getting rid of FAVRE..it's kind of hilarious.

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It does neither player any justice to compare them both at this point in their careers. Of course BF is going make quicker decisions. He's played professionally for 19 years and has 285+ consecutive starts under his belt. Rodgers is a second year starter with around 30 starts. If you want to compare the two I'd wait until both are retired and then we can look at their entire body of work for comparison.

TBH thats the answer to this thread, Rodgers still has a long time left, lets wait for them both to retire and then we can all discuss this.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've never said I was a huge fan of getting rid of Brent in the first place, I don't think it was sinful of the evil wolf TT to get rid of him either. I don't even know if it was TT's decision to do so in the first place and neither do you(don't try to act like you do). I don't want to get into a debate that's been argued about and sparked up by you a lot of times.

BTW Jeff, wheres this proof about TT that you said you were going to post? Leave the notebook in Brent's private jet?

Members online

Latest posts