you know any bandwagon packer fans?

Skarecrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually around here we get more of the bandwagon going the other way. When you grow up Packers, some people rebel.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
My Aunt would frequently watch Vikings games because of Favre instead of Packers games. Now that Favre's gone she's back to being a Packers "fan".

I don't approve.

tmlfan3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
got a friend who does it all the time. He's actually huge into sports and knows his stuff. But he doesn't necessarily have favorite teams. Came up last year in the NFL playoffs as he was cheering for any canadian team to win... I was cheering for the Blackhawks. Had to smack talk each other during the canucks/hawks series and after the hawks won they were his team in the west since there weren't any canadian teams left.

as for NFL... his "favorite" team is the falcons... although he's not diehard or anything. Once we beat them he's cheering for us now. Doesn't bother me that much cuz I'm the only pack fan of my friends (colts, bucs, falcons, seahawks, vikings (bro&dad), 49ers, and dolphins among them) and I got the last laugh this year.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have no problem with them, as long as they keep their mouths shut when things aren't going so well for our heroes. You have to love 'em in order to have the right to ***** about 'em as far as I'm concerned.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I sooo agree Jblood!!

We just got our first "appeasement" gift yesterday from an ex-Packer fan, that turned Jets, then Vikings, and now wants back in the Packer group here..... I must admit I have mixed feelings about it.
Part of me feels..."Really?! no gifts necessary",...then another part of me feels.. "Really?? REALLY!?!?"

(fyi, it was a very nice wine bottle opener.... maybe a Woodson bottle of wine would of been nice to go with it!! lol.. Just kidding..and if your a member of this board, and I've not found you yet... Thank-you!!!!)

Members online

Latest posts