Yoo Hoo! Vikings Fans! Read This!!!!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Where are all of you trash talking bragging Viqueen fans NOW!!!????

Let's see if any one of you has the guts, the balls or the cajones to post on here about how great your Burnt Fart and Viqeens are now.

Yeah I know. I know. They went farther than the Pack in the post.
Yeah. By only one game.
But are they going to the Superbowl?

:viksux:

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are you guys watching Favre's post game press conference? The fool is actually defending his decision by saying "I thought it would work" and "oh it was indeed a well designed play." Sounds familiar to the same speech he gave when he threw that into with us in the 07 Championship game.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Are you guys watching Favre's post game press conference? The fool is actually defending his decision by saying "I thought it would work" and "oh it was indeed a well designed play." Sounds familiar to the same speech he gave when he threw that into with us in the 07 Championship game.

F Farve, I'm still pissed at him for that throw in 07. He never took the responsibility for that back then. F F F F F HIM!!!!! Just glad he F'd over the Queens before he retired.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Still a no show from the likes of PurpleEaters or any other Viqueens fans?
All I hear are crickets.

C'mon you guys!
Show yourselves and brag away how great and awesome the Vikes are!

Oh wait. You can't.
Because the QB LOST the game for you.

f@CK YOU

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What it comes down too is all he wanted to do is get revenge on the Packers who decided to go without him and he he accomplished his goal.....period....end of story.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What it comes down too is all he wanted to do is get revenge on the Packers who decided to go without him and he he accomplished his goal.....period....end of story.

Huaschild????????

Is that you??????

Sure sounds like it!

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yup. Your just reaching.
That's all you got since your loser QB blew it in a play off. Again.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score

Nope! WRONG!!

He wanted to get the Packers Arch Rivals a SB Trophy and polish his career stats. Then he would have gotten revenge on the Packers. He accomplished nothing but reinforce the fact he is a choker in big games.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nope! WRONG!!

He wanted to get the Packers Arch Rivals a SB Trophy and polish his career stats. Then he would have gotten revenge on the Packers. He accomplished nothing but reinforce the fact he is a choker in big games.

Quoted for TRUTH!

That will preach on sunday!:rabbi:

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nope! WRONG!!

Yeah.
There ya go.

Beat the Pack twice. Win the big game. Revenge.
Beat the Pack twice. Lose the play off with an INT. Show Pack fans they are better off with A-Rod. Not revenge.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Wait, is that a moral victory I hear?

Newsflash, genius: Moral victories are for losers.

Go ahead and feel good about yourselves for your "accomplishment" now, because the Packers are going to kick the **** out of the Vikings next season and for the foreseeable future.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nope! WRONG!!

Let's not forget, he also reinforced his supreme ****** status by going to the Vikings in the first place.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
He said all year his goal was a Super Bowl. He said it.

That's okay, I don't believe a word he says anymore either.

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I for one will not complain about the silence of the ViQueeners. This place feels much more sane without them.

Favre blew another season because he makes stupid decisions. Some things never change. :)

Ted's Zombie Army

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just like deja vu all over again. Favre has 20 or more money throws in a game and then throws the worse pick at the worse time to cost his team the game. So even if he beat the Pack twice last season, to see him tank it like that is pretty sweet for us. The trophy case stays empty in Minnesota. Oh the humanity!

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just like deja vu all over again. Favre has 20 or more money throws in a game and then throws the worse pick at the worse time to cost his team the game. So even if he beat the Pack twice last season, to see him tank it like that is pretty sweet for us. The trophy case stays empty in Minnesota. Oh the humanity!
I just don't get it.
Burp does good all season long.
And then he blows it.
On the one toss that matters the most.
What's his problem!?

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Let's see if any one of you has the guts, the balls or the cajones to post on here about how great your Burnt Fart and Viqeens are now.

Yeah. By only one game.

You best hope Favre decides not to return. 2010 could REALLY be a mission for him. :)

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just don't get it.
Burp does good all season long.
And then he blows it.
On the one toss that matters the most.
What's his problem!?

Or, a person with a modicum of intelligence could then ask what Berrian's, Harvin's and Petersen's problems are also, correct???

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
You best hope Favre decides not to return. 2010 could REALLY be a mission for him. :)

Hasn't the light of reality sunk in yet? This was supposed to be his year to get revenge on Packer Nation and take the Biqueens to the SB. He wanted to basically trade his GB Legacy for a new shiny Viking Legacy. Instead he just pulled the same choke job as he did 2 years ago in GB and going all the way back to the 95 Championship game Choke.

If the guy has ANY brains left (and I'm not sure he does). He'll retire to his farm and go ride his tractor. He got the snot beat out of him. His entire left side of his chest was black and blue after the Dallas game. Imagine what it looks like today!? Bet he is on crutches the next two weeks.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score

Yeah. By only one game.

We have not all disappeared. Although I don't think I was talking trash.

As to the NFCCG last night here are my thoughts. Both teams played a hell of a game. The Vikings had too many turnovers to win. Although with that many TO’s the Saints should have killed them.

MN offense: So did Brett cost them the game? Not in my opinion. He could have run the ball and Longwell may have made the field goal or he may have missed. I know the haters are going to be all over him and that is fine. But the only turnover that amounted to any Saints points was Harvins. All of the other turnovers just ended good drives that could have changed the outcome of the game. The Vikings moved the ball at will in the second half until they gave it back to the Saints. The Saints defense did a good job of hitting Favre and knocking the ball loose from the Vikings. Some Viking fans think the Saints got away with too many late hits on Favre. The only two I question are the one were the play was whistled dead and for the second time in two games a defensive player decks Favre and no flag is thrown, and the one in which Brett was injured on.

MN Defense: In the second half the Vikings shut down the Saints number one offense. The Saints had a hard time moving the ball, only getting 104 yards on offense (that number includes 39 yards in OT). Every time the offense gave the ball to the Saints the Vikings D came in and stopped the Saints. The Saints punted 4 times in the second half, 3 of them after their defense had taken the ball away. Now some props have to be given to the Saints Defense. The forced some balls loose and they got into the backfield, although never sacking Favre. Some fans think the Saints were playing dirty and trying to hurt Favre, I don’t believe players/teams do that. Although if the Saints hurt Manning next week it will be more than Cardinal fans and some Viking fans saying so.

The Refs: Once again I feel the refs did a lousy job. I am not using that as an excuse for the outcome of the game. There were several that were totally missed, and some called that I would consider ticky-tacky. I thought the new “Brady” rule was supposed to protect QB’s from getting hit low. Apparently it only applies to certain QB’s. This is in reference to the play in which Favre was hurt. I know some of you will be saying “He was being blocked into him” and I would respond that on several occasions this year the same type of play happened and the D players were called on it. The only other penalty I would say may have had a major impact on the game is the PI in overtime. It did not look like PI to me, but what can you do. I would be surprised if MikePereira address’s any of those calls this week on the show.

The game reminded me of the Pittsburgh game, with the Vikings dominating in everything including turnovers. You just cannot have turnovers like that and expect to win. Although with that many turnovers the Saints should have won by 3 scores rather than having to go into OT.

Favre: Will he or won’t he? I think he knows. I can’t see him coming back. But then again he may feel he has unfinished business. I just hope he make his decision soon and sticks with it. Right, like that‘s going to happen.

The Super Bowl: I think Saints fans will find out what it’s like to make it to the big game only to have your team lose.

Clay's Jock Strap

TRK's Hero
Reaction score

The Vikes were very fortunate to play the young Packers twice early in 2009. They had only one cold weather game against the BOBs and they blew it. They spit the bit for the bye but Philly couldn't seal the deal and gave it back to them.

What are the odds that everything falls Minny's way again next season? This was their best year to win a title and favre again screwed the pooch in the moment of truth. I truly believe that favre put every single amount of energy he had into this year and to expect another year like this one next season when he is a year older is really dreaming. He had the best year of his career at 40... Anyone really believe that duplicating that is likely?

I think the PACKERS would really welcome the opportunity to play favre a couple more times, and I'd LOVE to watch them get their shot at payback.

For favre it is all down hill from here. He had his chance, he crapped his pants. Where have I seen this movie before?... And remember that favre was on record as saying this was the best team he's ever been a part of - even better than the '96 Packers... I really want to know how a team that makes up almost half of the Pro Bowl roster not only doesn't win the Super Bowl but also doesn't even make it.

Oh, good times...

Members online

Latest posts