1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Yet another Vikings fan!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by NodakPaul, Apr 23, 2008.

1. NodakPaul

NodakPaul Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Skol packerforum!

I am NodakPaul, and I recognize many of my purple brethren over here. :) pack93z has shown us that there is indeed intelligent life east of the St Croix - even if your taste in football colors is relatively poor. ;)

Actually I have been lurking on this site for quite a while, but decided that since there appears to be a purple influx right now, I could add my 2ยข.

I look forward to some intelligent conversation with you guys, and I am PUMPED for the season opener in Lambeau! Here is to a great game, with NO INJURIES!

2. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    I agree, I hope to see a great game opening night, celebrate the passing of one Icon QB in Green Bay, but more importantly a injury free game on both sides.

Should be a great season to cheer either franchise.. may the best team win the NFCN crown.

Welcome, post often and enjoy.

3. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Well, I welcomed you in the wrong post, but saw some of your other posts and you seem like a pretty cool person, so welcome again.

Looking forward to playing the Vikes twice this year because you have one of the top 2 most explosive RBs in the game today. AP will be a good yardstick to see where our D is at. If he runs all over us, we won't get far in the Playoffs. If we can contain him, we're for real.

May both sides have no injuries. I hate injuries, and was really worried when I saw AP go down last year. Glad he was able to come back in only 2 weeks.

4. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    Yes, NodakPaul is a very fine poster, one with lots of knowledge and very passionate about his team.

Not to mention.. a winner of 2 tickets to last years Super Bowl.. had the Packers made it I think I might have had to try and swung a deal with NP. :)

5. NodakPaul

NodakPaul Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    LOL. We actually saw several packer fans at the Super Bowl... Turns out they never imagined that the Giants would beat the Packers, and bought tickets before the NFC Championship game.

I would have laughed at them, but I still felt the pain of the same hubris from '98. So I shared a beer or two with them instead. :)

6. trippster

trippster Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Would somebody shut the damn door! Who's letting all these viking fans in??

Welcome paul...grab a wheel o' cheese, a brat, and a spotted cow. Sit on down and don't get to close to Cheesey, he farts a lot.

7. TheTroll

TheTroll Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey NP good to see ya over here!

8. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    Welcome to the best forum there is. :beer:

9. BadlandsViking

BadlandsViking Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey, I know you :D

10. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,966
    Welcome!!

What is the ratio of Viking fans coming here to the Packer fans going to the PP

11. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    hey there dude.

welcome, sort of. ;)

12. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah, I thought fo shizzle we'd be the Giants. We got outcoached.

It was sad, because I really wanted Brett to win one more SB before he called it quits.

Just so you know, had you gone to the SB in '98, I would have rooted heavily for you. I HATE the Broncos, and especially hated them in '98.

13. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome to the site, it is the best!!

14. Zeus

Zeus Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hardly!

The best internet sight is clearly:

www.hollywoodtuna.com (probably NSFW)