1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Ya'll Feelin' Me Now???

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Hauschild, Jan 3, 2010.

1. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,673
    Exactly.
    Yes I want to see Burnt fail. Big time. And I can't wait until he does.
    And I know that he's doing good this year.
    And how do I know? Because I get enough of that from the media and especially from the commentators who won't shut up about him every time a Viqueens game is shown.

As someone pointed out in another thread: Burnt Fart is the most overated QB. EVER.

2. SCpackerfan

SCpackerfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +21
    I dont know if I could go as far as saying he is overrated, but I will say he is the biggest drama queen EVER to play the game of football.

3. ThinkICare

ThinkICare Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +15
    Hauschild, since you like saying this so much. When you provided the stats for Brent, look at the context of them. Whats the ranking of the Vikings receivers YAC? How good has AP been to lead drives then help out Faver to get an easy TD in the red zone? Have you considered these things too?

4. SCpackerfan

SCpackerfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +21
    Of course he has...Haus has thought of EVERYTHING he is the smartest man alive!!! Like earlier I found out Brent walked on water BEFORE Jesus!!!

5. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,942

when people stand pat and get nothing but trollish replies (never produces the facts other than I am right and that is all that matters) so yeah... then no reason to fight..No weapons to help them prove their point, so mature people just walk away

6. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,673
    Getting back to the original question for a moment: "Ya'll feelin me Now???"

Um no...
    I'm a straight male. So I don't walk down those streets.
    There's some girls I'd rather feel.
    Like the Bikini Girls
    :sun:

7. Hauschild

Hauschild Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +11
    Yes and you are correct. This is why it is really foolish to place all the glory and cast all the blame onto ONE player.

8. Hauschild

Hauschild Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +11
    You may as well continue to ignore me because you have no intentions of getting along with me in this forum. I'm not in this forum to serve your purposes, okay?

It's funny how my facts don't count as facts because they refute your arguments. You know my evidence, basically Favre's combined stats on the season. They're pesky to some people, but you can't ignore them. We can discuss them in context, but can't ignore.

9. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,942
    You supplied no FACTS!!

Once again!!!!!!!!!

I am looking for the facts that support your claim that AT THE TIME Brett had bad Dec games it had more to do with the defensive rankings..that was YOUR CLAIM!!

Sir your either wrong or right, but YOU wont provide the FACTS, to get us to make an informed decision!!

I will gladly kiss your ***, and apologize for anything if your theory supports YOUR CLAIM! But for a week now you avoided it, or refuse to reply to it, and my favorite act like a troll and supply numbers from THIS YEAR

10. A12ROD903

A12ROD903 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +22
  11. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,673
  12. ThinkICare

ThinkICare Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +15
    He probably just accidentally hit the link button or something and meant to just say this is a pointless thread.

13. ThinkICare

ThinkICare Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +15
    So, why do I get the feeling you give most of the credit to Brent for what the whole Vikings team did this season? Especially when they got into the playoffs last year without him.