Announcement Wisconsin Packer Forum Meet-up (Pep-Rally, Tailgate & Game)

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A few years back, the Packers came to San Diego. It was an epic tail gate with a ton of Packer fans, a number of which were members of this forum. This time Packer Forum is coming to Green Bay for the San Diego Chargers vs. the Green Bay Packers.

Sorry for the confusion about Madison. Packer Forum events will ALL be held in Green Bay, Wisconsin.

Important Dates and Times:
  • October 17th - Packer Forum Pep Rally (Location: TBD | Time: TBD)
    We are talking to a few location. However, if someone has a cool place to have a pep rally/meet-up, send me the details. There will be a ton of giveaways at the pep rally. (Packer merch/tickets) And if half the stuff comes through that we are trying to setup, it will be one heck of a pep-rally...

• October 18th - Packer Forum Tailgate (Location: TBD | Time: WHEN THE LOT OPENS)
    Just like the above, we have a few ideas of where to tailgate, but we are still open to some suggestions from people who do it every weekend. We would also be looking for a couple co-captains to help us with the tailgate.
For out of town folks, we are working with a few local hotels to get a block of rooms(deals) for Packer Forum members. As soon as I get that info, I will post that as well. We are in contact with all the hotels around the stadium.

I know details are spares right now, but we will be filling in details as we get them. Again, for those of you who were at the Chargers/Packers tailgate in San Diego, it was amazing! We had 100's of fans there. I want 1,000's at this...

@realcaliforniacheese, its time to update your sig link photo... :)

More to come...

Last edited:

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Madison?!? Ohhh going to have to check and see if this will be possible!

Narveson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Very interested in this. I've never been to Lambeau and I would really love to go.

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im in, and I will bring my smokin hot wife to prove that she exists. :)
So was Madison the Prep Rally, then Tail gate/ Game in GB the following day?

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was going to try getting tickets for the Rams game the weekend prior. I'll have to try shifting my focus, otherwise it might be a tough sell for me to travel all the way out there for back-to-back weekends! This is a great idea. Thanks for pulling it all together robdog

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Now that sounds more like it...everything being in Green Bay...I thought @robdog had family in Madison or something! lol :coffee:

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OK so I sort of missed this part about, Hundreds of people going to the SanDiego, and THOUSANDS at the tailgate party?!?! this is big...........holy smokes you all can throw a cookout!

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

The way some have been getting on, on the forum lately, gumshields might be called for :whistling:

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
A few years back, the Packers came to San Diego. It was an epic tail gate with a ton of Packer fans, a number of which were members of this forum. This time Packer Forum is coming to Green Bay for the San Diego Chargers vs. the Green Bay Packers.

Sorry for the confusion about Madison. Packer Forum events will ALL be held in Green Bay, Wisconsin.

Important Dates and Times:
  • October 17th - Packer Forum Pep Rally (Location: TBD | Time: TBD)
    We are talking to a few location. However, if someone has a cool place to have a pep rally/meet-up, send me the details. There will be a ton of giveaways at the pep rally. (Packer merch/tickets) And if half the stuff comes through that we are trying to setup, it will be one heck of a pep-rally...

• October 18th - Packer Forum Tailgate (Location: TBD | Time: WHEN THE LOT OPENS)
    Just like the above, we have a few ideas of where to tailgate, but we are still open to some suggestions from people who do it every weekend. We would also be looking for a couple co-captains to help us with the tailgate.
For out of town folks, we are working with a few local hotels to get a block of rooms(deals) for Packer Forum members. As soon as I get that info, I will post that as well. We are in contact with all the hotels around the stadium.

I know details are spares right now, but we will be filling in details as we get them. Again, for those of you who were at the Chargers/Packers tailgate in San Diego, it was amazing! We had 100's of fans there. I want 1,000's at this...

@realcaliforniacheese, its time to update your sig link photo... :)

More to come...
Ahhh the memories. What a great day. I'd like to be there but saving my money for a SB party in St. Martin. I'm going to the phoenix game this year though. Maybe get something going there.

Last edited:

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe a pie-fight should be made an official activity at the gathering. It might be a good way for those who have the need to participate to settle their differences in a tasteful manner.
May I request Strawberry ruhbarb, for the pie smearing I earned? :)

Members online

Latest posts