1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Will Javon be a Packer on Monday?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by mattresell, Apr 25, 2006.

1. gopackgo4

gopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    YES HE WILL

2. mattresell

mattresell Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Michael Smith said today that Denver has offered Ashlie Lelie and a 6th rounder. That's not going to be enough to get it done.

Several teams are still interested. I believe about a half dozen. (Den, Philly, SF, others I can't remember) TT wants either a first or high second or multiple picks.

It'll be interesting to see if anyone steps up.

3. Packnic

Packnic Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6
    im still hoping for a resolution of attitudes

if ted and walker got together alone with no leeching parents and family, they would probally work something out.
    i like the kid, not his recent actions but donald driver and jwalk is a very decent tandem with gardner at three.

Maybe if brett tryed to talk to walker, that could help too. i know this is kinda rainbows and sunshine bull **** but you know it wouldnt hurt

4. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    If I was Ted, I'd add Denver's number on the block list after that proposal.

5. WinnipegPackFan

WinnipegPackFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I agree but think we may be beyond that. Why did we not do something before this got out of hand is the question I keep asking myself. Just rambling out loud, don't mind me !!!

6. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Why did Javon sign the dotted line? Thats something Javon should be asking HIMself.

7. CalifPacker

CalifPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    That's the way I see it too. Do not give him away. There are enough bidders to pull off a deal that is very positive for the Packers.

8. mattresell

mattresell Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    In all fairness to Javon, there's not a whole lot of room for negotiating rookie contracts.

9. WinnipegPackFan

WinnipegPackFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I hear you trom, just very torn on this issue. I have said it before though. " does not matter who was right or wrong, once Walker bashed our organization, he crossed the line and it's time for him to go"

Agree ?

10. porky88

porky88 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Because Javon got 5 mil in bonuses up front which is a lot of money. :wink:

11. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    As soon as he started bad mouthing the Packers organization, whether he knew it or not, he was also pissing on the fans. Once he crossed that line, I did not want him around anymore.