Wildcard playoff schedule

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Saturday, Jan. 9

• AFC No. 7 seed Indianapolis Colts at AFC No. 2 seed Buffalo Bills, 1:05 p.m. ET (CBS)
  • NFC No. 6 seed Los Angeles Rams at NFC No. 3 seed Seattle Seahawks, 4:40 p.m. ET (FOX)
  • NFC No. 5 seed Tampa Bay Buccaneers at NFC No. 4 seed Washington/New York Giants, 8:15 p.m. ET (NBC)
Sunday, Jan. 10

• AFC No. 5 seed Baltimore Ravens at AFC No. 4 seed Tennessee Titans, 1:05 p.m. ET (ABC, ESPN)
  • NFC No. 7 seed Chicago Bears at NFC No. 2 seed New Orleans Saints, 4:40 p.m. ET (CBS, Nick, Amazon Prime Video) :tdown: nickleodean???
  • AFC No. 6 seed Cleveland Browns at AFC No. 3 seed Pittsburgh Steelers, 8:15 p.m. ET (NBC, Telemundo, Peacock)

GBowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I’d like nothing more than to beat the damn Brady bunch at home. But that team scares me more than any team left. I’d like to see the Rams beat Seattle.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Baltimore/Tennessee and Tampa/Washington are the only two games that get me somewhat excited. In fact, I decided to head up north for the weekend and *maybe* I'll be able to get enough reception to hear a few games while I work on my outhouse.

I am sure that I will miss a good game or two, but will be more focused for the divisional round.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I feel bad for the Browns. First playoff game in 18 years, and their head coach comes down with COVID and can't be there.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I could see Washington's defense giving Green Bay trouble if it came to that.
me too. I think offensively we'd still be too much for them, but they're better than people give them credit for I think.

Their offense is better with Smith. They run the ball well and they have a really good defensive line and defense in general. I wouldn't be sleeping on them because of their record.

Members online

Latest posts