Why the Bears game matters

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
It's DIVISIONAL.

Don't forget people, look beyond their record. This is a divisional game!

A divisional game is a 2 edged sword. It can go either way, the teams know each other better than anyone else, so they are going to be tough.

We clinch home field beating those sorry *** sons of *****es, but not just that; it's divisional....Bears/Packers always give it 100%. I think this could be a tough game despite Chicago having a bad offensive unit without their work horse for every run play (Forte) and without a quarterback that averages as many INT's as TDs. I am one of the few that didn't care about going 16-0, but since we lost, it would have REALLY HURT had our first loss come to Chicago and not K.C. I can handle losing to a 5-8 team, I don't think anyone, and I mean ANYONE that calls themselves a Packer fan would want our first loss to be against the Bears.

This is what happens if we lose to the Bears:
Lovie Smith will brag and brag and brag all ******* off season how he beat the defending Super Bowl champions, cause after all that is his job.

Do you really want to hear that from Bears fans and their stupid *** coach? I sure as hell don't. Just read this from a Bears car dealer, promising free cars if they shut us out
http://content.usatoday.com/communi...2/free-cars-chicago-bears-green-bay-packers/1

Let's go and kick their *****! If you're a man you'll want to shut them up and beat the living **** out of them! That should be enough motivation for this team to go out there and play lights out!

D

Dan115

It's DIVISIONAL.

Don't forget people, look beyond their record. This is a divisional game!

A divisional game is a 2 edged sword. It can go either way, the teams know each other better than anyone else, so they are going to be tough.

We clinch home field beating those sorry *** sons of *****es, but not just that; it's divisional....Bears/Packers always give it 100%. I think this could be a tough game despite Chicago having a bad offensive unit without their work horse for every run play (Forte) and without a quarterback that averages as many INT's as TDs. I am one of the few that didn't care about going 16-0, but since we lost, it would have REALLY HURT had our first loss come to Chicago and not K.C. I can handle losing to a 5-8 team, I don't think anyone, and I mean ANYONE that calls themselves a Packer fan would want our first loss to be against the Bears.

This is what happens if we lose to the Bears:
Lovie Smith will brag and brag and brag all ******* off season how he beat the defending Super Bowl champions, cause after all that is his job.

I am ready to play for you! Let's go kick some bear ***!

Do you really want to hear that from Bears fans and their stupid *** coach? I sure as hell don't. Just read this from a Bears car dealer, promising free cars if they shut us out
http://content.usatoday.com/communi...2/free-cars-chicago-bears-green-bay-packers/1

Let's go and kick their *****! If you're a man you'll want to shut them up and beat the living **** out of them! That should be enough motivation for this team to go out there and play lights out!

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Every games is important, or it should be if you are a player. A culture of winning is what we want.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
There is no way we can lose this game.

Not at home
Not on Christmas Day
and not against a team with such an atrocious offense

PackAttack1992

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is a must win game - no doubt about it. It's more about the rivalry, if anything.

And yeah, if we lose - we'd never hear the end of it from Lovie (and Bear fans - face it, beating the Packers is like winning the Super Bowl for them ;)).

Not to mention it'd be downright embarrassing losing at Lambeau to a team with a completely destroyed offense.

A win would be a fantastic Christmas present indeed.

Pacal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We're the only game on Christmas Day, and we're on in primetime -- on NBC!

This is as national as it gets, with an audience of people bored by the NBA.

We better show up.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
This game is important for one reason and one reason alone. IT'S AGAINST THE BEARS!

Everything else is just fluff ... and I mean all of it. I don't like the Bears (I respect the organization after last year's final regular season game...they came to win)... I just can't stand the Bears' blow-hole fans... :) There...I've said it.

PackFanNChiTown

Bear Fan's Bane
Reaction score
Living amongst Bear Fans is usually a treat when we beat the snot out of them regularly, tomorrow's game will be one also. The only way tomorrow doesn't matter is if SF loses today, then I would understand if our starters were resting more as it is the playoffs that matter after that.

Having said that, just WIN guys!