Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The official line, last I heard, is Colts by 7, which seems pretty reasonable. I think the teams are more evenly matched than that, but the Super Bowl line always tends to be high because there have been so many blowouts over the years.

I would pick the Colts to win straight-up, but not against the spread. I think this is going to be a very good game. The marquee matchup is Colts offense vs. Bears defense. I think the Bears will keep the Colts offense under control, and hold them to 20-24 points. This defense is not what it was earlier in the season, but they are still good and if they cause a few turnovers the Bears could win this game.

The more unpredictable matchup is Bears offense vs. Colts defense. Will Grossman throw four TD's, four interceptions, or maybe both? Will the Colts continue to play well against the run? This will be a lot of fun to watch. The Colts safety, Bob Sanders, has been their X factor in the playoffs, and he will come up with another good game on Sunday to help his team win. But it should be close, and a lot of fun to watch.

What's everyone else thinking about this game?

packerfan1245

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im thinking a Low scoring game. I really don't know whos gonna win. I give no team the advantage, because reall thats such a good offense for the colts, and sch a good defense for the bears. We will watch and see :wink:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well............i can't say for sure..........but i THINK it will be either the Colts, or the Bears. But don't hold me to that! :rotflmao:

I think the Colts!

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If only it were a miniture Ditka playing the Colts. Then I could be sure of the outcome. Mini-Ditka 64, Colts 0.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If only it were a miniture Ditka playing the Colts. Then I could be sure of the outcome. Mini-Ditka 64, Colts 0.

Remember the one where they debate on who would win in a fight between Ditka and a hurricane?
They pick Ditka until one of them says "But what if the hurricane is named Ditka?" :rotflmao:

Oops! I better not bring that one up or some Saints fans will go into a diabetic coma.
Thank God our nation has gotten over that whole "humor" phase. Now that we are all PC we can live in harmony with rainbows and unicorns and cotton candy for everyone! :thumbsup:

Bears 28
Colts 14

Members online

Latest posts