Who's going to the Super Bowl?

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I pick either the Giants, Seahawks, Panthers or Bucs to represent the NFC

Colts, Bengals or Patriots to represent the AFC.

I'm tending to favore the Giants and the Panthers more than the other 2 as well as the Colts and Bengals over the Patriots.

What do you all think?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Panthers and Bengals.

Giants I don't think have what it takes. Bucs I think will choke. Seahawks, well I don't want Holmgren to get to the SB without Brett :p

Colts will probably get stopped by the Patriots and the Patriots won't have enough to get passed the Bengals.

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd like to see the Panthers and the Colts. My husband's cousin's son used to be special team coach for the Panthers. Now, he works in the offices of the Dolphins.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Bears have already beaten Carolina and Tampa bay. The Bears can still lock up home field for at least one play off game if not for the whole post season. They have given up just one TD in their last 7 home games and Manning is throwing a lot of picks. You are still picking the Bears as the worst team in the NFC? Give me a break. :roll:

OP
OP
R

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
You are still picking the Bears as the worst team in the NFC? Give me a break. :roll:

Well, that was before I saw that they actually have a passing game now with Grossman back. I'll stick with what I said originally until we see evidence of a consistent passing game.

Besides, it's all just a prediction, not gospel truth.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rabidgopher04 said:
Philtration said:
You are still picking the Bears as the worst team in the NFC? Give me a break. :roll:

Well, that was before I saw that they actually have a passing game now with IGrossman back. I'll stick with what I said originally until we see evidence of a consistent passing game.

Besides, it's all just a prediction, not gospel truth.

Fair enough.

OP
OP
R

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
packerfan4ever said:
colts and the bangals
They both are in the AFC.

Reminds me of an argument I had with a friend almost 10 years ago who said the 49ers and Cowboys were in the Super Bowl and I tried to tell him he was wrong, but he insisted that's what happened. :roll:

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts