1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Who's Going To The Game This Weekend? Count Me!!!!

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by VolvoD, Oct 12, 2011.

1. VolvoD

VolvoD Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +643
    OUR SECOND TRIP TO GREEN BAY IS THIS WEEKEND!!! WOOT WOOT!!!

Anyone else here going to the game? We our bringing our parent which is really special as my dad has been a Green Bay fan since the earth cooled...and is the reason I am such a fan. It will be unreal when he sees the stadium etc etc.

MAN I AM SO PUMPED!

How many fans will be sporting the throwbacks?!

2. peteralan71

peteralan71 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +51
    That's awesome! You'll love it. I've been there for 3 games--luckily one of which was week 1 MNF against the Vikings in 2008, Rodgers' first start--and they've all been amazing, even if they lose! It is impossible to not enjoy yourself at Lambeau. Have fun!

3. GBPack90

GBPack90 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +12
    I'll be there sunday

4. Eis Bowl

Eis Bowl Touchdown Artist

Ratings:
    +18
    I'll be there. Even dragging two Bears fans along for their first game at Lambeau.

5. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,977
    was at that one, and the next two Viking games at Lambeau...So seen Rodgers win 2 out of 3 vs the Vikings in GB

And was at the Bronco game this year

6. The Drew

The Drew #packergang

Ratings:
    +484
    Make sure you get a video of your dad walking into the bowl... Once he sees the field it is going to be something special... I did that for my friend (Saints Fan) when we went to the opener and it was priceless...

• Like Like x 1
  7. VolvoD

VolvoD Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +643
    Thanks all! Yes, my moment walking into the bowl last year was just undescribable...

We are leaving tonight! (driving from PA). Tomorrow we will hit the Miller brewery tour before going up to Green Bay.
    Any suggestions of other things to see in Milwaukee? (we also will see miller park and the pabst mansion)

8. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,977
    Go check out the http://mam.org/info/details/calatrava.php Milwaukee's art museum...

On your way to GB is Holy Hill...It is a church with a tower to walk up in...

View is incredible and leaves are still colorful around there I think...

https://www.holyhill.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=17&Itemid=26

Attached Files: