Who's Going To The Game This Weekend? Count Me!!!!

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OUR SECOND TRIP TO GREEN BAY IS THIS WEEKEND!!! WOOT WOOT!!!

Anyone else here going to the game? We our bringing our parent which is really special as my dad has been a Green Bay fan since the earth cooled...and is the reason I am such a fan. It will be unreal when he sees the stadium etc etc.

MAN I AM SO PUMPED!

How many fans will be sporting the throwbacks?!

peteralan71

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's awesome! You'll love it. I've been there for 3 games--luckily one of which was week 1 MNF against the Vikings in 2008, Rodgers' first start--and they've all been amazing, even if they lose! It is impossible to not enjoy yourself at Lambeau. Have fun!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
That's awesome! You'll love it. I've been there for 3 games--luckily one of which was week 1 MNF against the Vikings in 2008, Rodgers' first start--and they've all been amazing, even if they lose! It is impossible to not enjoy yourself at Lambeau. Have fun!

was at that one, and the next two Viking games at Lambeau...So seen Rodgers win 2 out of 3 vs the Vikings in GB

And was at the Bronco game this year

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
Make sure you get a video of your dad walking into the bowl... Once he sees the field it is going to be something special... I did that for my friend (Saints Fan) when we went to the opener and it was priceless...

OP
OP
VolvoD

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks all! Yes, my moment walking into the bowl last year was just undescribable...

We are leaving tonight! (driving from PA). Tomorrow we will hit the Miller brewery tour before going up to Green Bay.
Any suggestions of other things to see in Milwaukee? (we also will see miller park and the pabst mansion)

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks all! Yes, my moment walking into the bowl last year was just undescribable...

We are leaving tonight! (driving from PA). Tomorrow we will hit the Miller brewery tour before going up to Green Bay.
Any suggestions of other things to see in Milwaukee? (we also will see miller park and the pabst mansion)

Go check out the http://mam.org/info/details/calatrava.php Milwaukee's art museum...

On your way to GB is Holy Hill...It is a church with a tower to walk up in...

View is incredible and leaves are still colorful around there I think...

https://www.holyhill.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=17&Itemid=26

Attachments

• vfiles21798.jpg
    vfiles21798.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 96

Members online

Latest posts