who will win?

favrefan4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Saints have the strength to get to the NFC championship, but I don't think they have enough to get by the opponent in the game. The packers will get to the NFC North championship. I have the faith to say that with the defense that we got in the draft, we will have the offense to mow past the Vikings.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a feeling these first 2 posts were spam. I am going to remove his signature links and see if he comes back.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
New England is going to dominate this year. It'd be foolish to predict another unbeaten season, but I don't think it's out of the question. Tom Brady is fantastic normally, Tom Brady On A Mission will be unstoppable.

paco

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At this point in the season, I think the Colts are the team to beat. Right now, the top teams are the Colts, Saints, Giants, Eagles, Vikings, and Ravens. NFC is looking very strong now. Ravens are on the edge as their defense isn't playing real well. But I think that will come together. Wouldn't want to discount the Falcons either.

But I'd have to pick a Colts/Giants SuperBowl right now. Giants only slightly over the Saints and Eagles right now. But I expect the Eagles to falter some.

But by the end of the year, Packers will be unstoppable and every other team with just forfeit.

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
New England is going to dominate this year. It'd be foolish to predict another unbeaten season, but I don't think it's out of the question. Tom Brady is fantastic normally, Tom Brady On A Mission will be unstoppable.
Doesn't look good for the pats so far. Miami,Jets or pats could win that division. I think the Colts and Giants will decide in the super Bowl. Archie will be flustered on who he wants to win. a great story line if that happens

Packer 007

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the Saints didn't show enough before, they certainly did on Sunday.

They came back from a big deficit, and then some. Mark of a great team. They kinda remind me of the 'Greatest show on turf'.

Right now, my money would be on them.

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you win this week The pack has a great shot to win the Div. If they lose I would think they have no shot and will have to try and get a Wildcard slot. So this game is alot more important to the Packers IMO. A sweep by the Vikings and the very boreing play of the Bears could wrap up the division soon I am guessing. Big game and I can't wait.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts