Who Will Aaron Rodgers Play For In 2022?

Who Will Aaron Rodgers Play For In 2022?

• No One, He'll Retire

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Denver Broncos

Votes: 16 21.3%
  • New Orleans Saints

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green Bay Packers

Votes: 46 61.3%
  • Pittsburgh Steelers

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Seattle Seahawks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Las Vegas Raiders

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • Another NFL Team

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Miami Dolphins

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I love the way AR stated he wasn't interested in leaving then coming back after 1 year.

I wish all this BS and drama would go away and get us a QB that plays for GB, not himself.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
With Twitter, FB, and texting (or Snap Chat, which "evaporates" after a short time) it's impossible to keep players/coaches who have a personal relationship from "talking" and working out the framework of "a deal" at any time. The NFL needs to accept this and stop selectively punishing one team, coach or player(s) and either modify their rules OR continue closing their eyes to everything that goes on.
I agree. They always preach about how the draft, the cap, waiver claims, etc. is to maintain a competitive league, Well, if teams are following the rules and others aren't, that really isn't practicing what you preach.

Dblbogey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Trade Rodgers and Tae. Save $70 million in salary. Get Denver's #1 pick (9th pick), and both of their #2's in exchange. That gives us 5 picks in the top 60. Also allows us to resign some folks. You're welcome.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unless the organization is very confident that Love is "the guy" we need to do everything we can to keep Rodgers. We've been spoiled with elite QB play for 30 years now. The Dolphins are still looking for Marino's replacement. The Bears haven't had an elite QB since Sid Luckman. It's entirely possible that we won't find a franchise QB for decades.

And in today's game, winning a Super Bowl without a top QB is extremely difficult. Back in the day, you could cobble together a good defense, a good running game, and get by with an average QB. With the league being increasingly passing heavy, it's much more difficult.

Think about it this way. In the last 30 years, how many teams won the Super Bowl with a QB who is/will not be in the hall of fame? I can only think of four. Trent Dilfer with the 2000 Ravens; Brad Johnson with the 2002 Bucs; Joe Flacco with the 2012 Ravens; and Nick Foles with the 2017 Eagles. Dilfer and Johnson also had historically great defenses. So 26 out of the last 30 Super Bowls, the winning team had a hall of fame QB. Replacing Rodgers could be extremely difficult and send us back to the 70s and 80s of mediocre QB play and little winning.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Trade Rodgers and Tae. Save $70 million in salary. Get Denver's #1 pick (9th pick), and both of their #2's in exchange. That gives us 5 picks in the top 60. Also allows us to resign some folks. You're welcome.
Welcome, for what? suggesting something that many people have been suggesting for months.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Also 30% of QBs appearing in Super Bowls have been named brady
52 Superbowls, let's make it easy and say that only 2 QB's appeared in both, so 104 opportunities for QB's to appear in the SB.

Tom Brady has appeared 7 times in a SB. Without finishing the math, what are you smoking?

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
And occasionally "he who posts to drive traffic to his site." ;)
I don't want any crazy drivers on here! It is bad enough living near a big city with those young kids racing around, running lights, honking their horns!

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks like AR is insisting on a package deal including Davante and MVS. From the Browns Wire via Yahoo:

Another case of Rodgers telling people crap to rat out the rats? Or maybe a case of Rogers telling rats things that he wants to get out but he doesn't want to say because he knows they will say it.

I have no doubt that Rodgers would like to play with Adams next season. I also doubt its a deal breaker if he doesn't.

As far a MVS goes he shouldn't cost much so if its me and MVS or nothing why not bring MVS along

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Another case of Rodgers telling people crap to rat out the rats? Or maybe a case of Rogers telling rats things that he wants to get out but he doesn't want to say because he knows they will say it.

I have no doubt that Rodgers would like to play with Adams next season. I also doubt its a deal breaker if he doesn't.

As far a MVS goes he shouldn't cost much so if its me and MVS or nothing why not bring MVS along
I heard he wants the ball boy too, something about he is the only one he trusts with his balls.

We better start slapping tags on all these players and personnel that AR wants! Price tags, of course.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He has targets. He refused to throw to two of them who were wide open on the final drive on back-to-back plays. What more were they supposed to do? Jump up and down and scream, "I'm open! I'm open!" like playground football? The issue is in Aaron's head.
And just when I was starting to think or realize that QBs do not have tunnel vision.
Guess at times they do.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
maybe they should Trade Tom Brady too… since they will have as much right to that as they will Adams…

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
52 Superbowls, let's make it easy and say that only 2 QB's appeared in both, so 104 opportunities for QB's to appear in the SB.

Tom Brady has appeared 7 times in a SB. Without finishing the math, what are you smoking?
For the record Brady has played in 10 Superbowls. lol

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
For the record Brady has played in 10 Superbowls. lol

Thanks....my bad....here is my excuse....I didn't open the page up, I saw the result and went back to my post. But 7 is the number of SB wins he has.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unless the organization is very confident that Love is "the guy" we need to do everything we can to keep Rodgers. We've been spoiled with elite QB play for 30 years now. The Dolphins are still looking for Marino's replacement. The Bears haven't had an elite QB since Sid Luckman. It's entirely possible that we won't find a franchise QB for decades.
Replacing Rodgers could be extremely difficult and send us back to the 70s and 80s of mediocre QB play and little winning.
Yeah, we have been very lucky or spoiled that we have had two awesome QBs in a row who have been playing at a high level for years with no replacement drama. Yet.

Like whenever the Pack plays another team that has had tons of QB changes since we started with Favre, they bring that up.
"The Memphis Morons have had 37 QB changes while the Packers have had only two since Brett Favre started."

Is it all just magic and luck or does the Packers FO recognize talent that other teams do not see or a combo of all the above?
We should not expect another elite QB whenever A-Rod goes but it would sure be nice to get that.
Only way to find out is when that time comes and hopefully A-Rod sticks around so we don't have to find out for awhile yet.

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Tom Brady has WON 7 Super Bowls Bro… go do a little more studying and get back to me LOL

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Tom Brady has WON 7 Super Bowls Bro… go do a little more studying and get back to me LOL
Work on your reading comprehension, I had another poster nice enough to point that out and I corrected it in my next post.

So anyway, back to your math skills. How did you come up with 30% of QBs appearing in Super Bowls are named Brady? New Brady Bunch math on your part Alice?