1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Who to start

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by TOPackerFan, Oct 25, 2006.

1. TOPackerFan

TOPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I have to start two of the following:

Cadillac Williams, Maurice Jones-Drew and Wali Lundy.

Jones-Drew is a lock, but Williams is playing against Denver this week so I'm leaning toward Lundy.

What do you guys and gals think I should do?

2. PackFanInSC

PackFanInSC Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

Lundy is an easy pick -- 1.) Kubiak held Dayne out last week to allow Lundy and Gado a chance to assert themselves ands 2.) they are facing Tennessee -- who is ranked last against the run to a tune of 164.5 yards a game.

3. TOPackerFan

TOPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    That was my thinking too.

4. ahaug82

ahaug82 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Williams is playing against the Giants, not the Broncos. The Colts play the Broncos. You could go either way, but keep in mind that the Giants D is pretty beat up now. Umenyiora and Arrington are hurt. Lundy could have a big game against the Titans, but Williams could have a big game too and has proven himself in the past. He's less of a gamble at this point. You could pick either of those guys and I wouldn't have any objections.

EDIT: Actually, I wouldn't consider Jones-Drew a lock. I would go Williams/Lundy if it were me.

5. TOPackerFan

TOPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Apparently I need help with my reading but I'm not sure the analysis changes any after seeing what the Giants D did on Monday night.