Who misses Randy Moss?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I do and don't.

I won't miss him shredding our defense and rubbing his butt on our goalposts.

I will miss watching the best WR in the game make amazing catches.

I am glad the AFC has to worry about him now. Did anybody see him push off Rodney Harrison and harrison got all mad it wasnt called. I was thinking "welcome to our world, rodney." He gets away with murder..and gets away with running over people in his car.

But he IS one of the best WR in the game, and maybe EVER before its all over with.

Is it unpacker of me to want a #18 moss jersey?

eastcoastpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I saw the 2 point conversion last nite,and get called for offensive interfearence.That just killed the raiders for a chance to come back in the game. I am glad to see him go,I will say he has the skill to be one of the best but,he will never equal Jerry Rice. :kickcan:

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, it is very unpacker of you to want a #18 Moss jersey. But he's an amazing player. I think he's the most talented receiver I've ever seen, with Terrell Owens not far behind. But Jerry Rice was the greatest.

Strangely enough, when I watched last night's game I found myself not really hating Moss now that he's in the AFC. I'm glad the Packers won't have to play against him twice a year.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
I do and don't.

I won't miss him shredding our defense and rubbing his butt on our goalposts.

I will miss watching the best WR in the game make amazing catches.

I am glad the AFC has to worry about him now. Did anybody see him push off Rodney Harrison and harrison got all mad it wasnt called. I was thinking "welcome to our world, rodney." He gets away with murder..and gets away with running over people in his car.

But he IS one of the best WR in the game, and maybe EVER before its all over with.

Is it unpacker of me to want a #18 moss jersey?

i dont miss him neither

Favreforever721

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't miss him, but that 2 point conversion wasn't all his fault. Collins took 2 steps and threw it to Moss, and it wasn't the best pass. Also, Collins knew before the play that Moss would be covered yet he still just threw it up.

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After watching the game, apparently Kerry Collins misses him quite a bit, as well as his other receivers. :shock:

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He also missed wide open receivers at least on 4 occasions. They couldn't run so he had to throw all day.OAK easily could have won that one. Two things stood out. 1. Collins was way off target on some easy TD's and the Raiders coach never made adjustments like NE did.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think they lost cuz lamont jordan cramped up in the 3rd, when he was easilly on his way to a 100 yard day. collins and moss will be a better duo than culfumbles

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I think the Raiders can be great, Collins has an arm, but he needs to work on his touch. Had he shown more touch it would have set up the run better. I hope Cullfumbles does indeed come back in full glory this year. They lost their O coordinator, Moss, Birk, and running backs, I think he may be returning! :lol:

Reaction score
You know, Greg C., the same with me. I really didn't hate the man at all. :shock: In fact I was almost waiting to see him work his magic. I don't blame you for wanting to get his jersey, because he is an excellent player. BUT, I would argue that the best WR in the league is Harrison. He is just as good as TO and MOSS, without the mouth or off field distractions. I would choose him over Moss and TO any day of the week.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In a poll I saw they asked some NFL players who the best receiver was and the consensus was Harrison. Even if he was a notch below TO and Moss, I would take him because he would be better for the team as a true professional.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
true, he is very talented and less of a headache...but..randy moss...i dont know. agree to disagree, my packer friend. :)

Members online

Latest posts