Who is Going to the Packers-Ravens Game?

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Enjoy, this is a game we seriously considered going to since its so close to us...but with a new baby, it wasn't the best decision. almost bought tickets though. i've heard mixed things about the baltimore fans.

OP
OP
13 Times Champs

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Enjoy, this is a game we seriously considered going to since its so close to us...but with a new baby, it wasn't the best decision. almost bought tickets though. i've heard mixed things about the baltimore fans.
I also have heard mixed things. If they get crappy I'll just ignore them and root for the Pack. Hopefully, they won't beat up on an old man. :(

I almost didn't pull the trigger on tickets either. But I couldn't pass up the opportunity to see them play. I haven't seen Rodgers or Clay live.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I went with my son to the Ravens/Packers game on Monday night when #4 was still QB. The fans were really good to us. We were all decked out in our Packers gear in a sea of purple. The fans around us said they didn't mind the Packers stuff. But they said if we were wearing Steelers stuff we might not be able to walk out of that section. :eek:

OP
OP
13 Times Champs

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I went with my son to the Ravens/Packers game on Monday night when #4 was still QB. The fans were really good to us. We were all decked out in our Packers gear in a sea of purple. The fans around us said they didn't mind the Packers stuff. But they said if we were wearing Steelers stuff we might not be able to walk out of that section. :eek:
My worry is that I'm going with my son-in-law who is a Redskins fan. I'm sure he will be wearing his Orakpo jersey. :(

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
My worry is that I'm going with my son-in-law who is a Redskins fan. I'm sure he will be wearing his Orakpo jersey. :(

He'll probably get ribbed a good bit, but I'd think it would be all in fun. Of course didn't that recent study come out that found at least one in ten people in Baltimore is addicted to Heroin?

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He'll probably get ribbed a good bit, but I'd think it would be all in fun. Of course didn't that recent study come out that found at least one in ten people in Baltimore is addicted to Heroin?

ummm...those who are addicted to heroin probably aren't spending money on nfl tickets.

RandyM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I also have heard mixed things. If they get crappy I'll just ignore them and root for the Pack. Hopefully, they won't beat up on an old man. :(

I almost didn't pull the trigger on tickets either. But I couldn't pass up the opportunity to see them play. I haven't seen Rodgers or Clay live.

RT @AdamSchefter Packers LB Clay Matthews still is undergoing more testing, but expected to miss one month with a broken thumb

OP
OP
13 Times Champs

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know US Marshalls who say Baltimore is a far worse place for them to go than DC.

Sunshine885500

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't believe everything that you read! Baltimore is no worse of a place to watch a game then most other NFL stadiums (maybe a lot better). The fans are just fans of their team. They jaw a little bit but that pretty much is it. As far as the drug problem well there are problems everywhere in this country again no better or worse. I watched a couple of games there this preseason ( Falcons & Panthers ) without any issues. The stadium is beautiful and carries a good tradition. Enjoy the game anyone who attends!

RoseWVU

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So, I'm probably going to the game by myself. GB doesn't come this close to where I live very often and would hate to miss this chance. I'm wondering if there is a particular section that more GB fans would be in? Where are you all sitting? I have a couple different options on tix but I'd hate to roll solo in a sea of purple.

Ali Koestner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll be there!! We went to Cali two years ago for the Chargers game and had a total blast! You won't be able to miss me... Green & Gold overalls, my 'discount double check' belt, cow hat... the whole kit and kaboodle!

Members online

Latest posts