Who is Colin Cowherd going encourage to abandon the Broncos?

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks like Denver is going to lose 5 straight.... Looks like their best players better ask for a trade since they can't carry the team anymore.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess that would be Von Miller asking for a trade then? Lol

In all seriousness, I'm thinking Cowherd might be looking for some redemption here for what happened in 2008 and the aftermath. IIRC, he and Bayless both jumped on the wagon that the Packers were fools to send Favre out, and that Rodgers would amount to nothing. Plus after we won the Superbowl, I believe a bunch of Packer fans trolled him on the air and embarrassed him. I think he kinda holds a grudge against us for that so he's looking for an angle here.

LambeauLombardi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I actually agree with Colin Cowherd on this point. I listen to him a lot now and he's been consistent about player mobility. He doesn't have an obvious hatred for Green Bay like that Cowboy d-rider John Edward (Skip) Bayless does. It will be the worst day in franchise history if he leaves in 2 years and it'd make me sick, but after I was done watching the Lions game that thought of Rodgers wanting to leave crossed my mind as well. He's my favorite athlete of all time and I want him to be here for life.

Packer Fan in SD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers can not leave unless we let him. We can franchise him for I believe 3 years. By then, he will be at the end of his career after the 2 years left on his contract.

Last edited:

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I actually agree with Colin Cowherd on this point. I listen to him a lot now and he's been consistent about player mobility. He doesn't have an obvious hatred for Green Bay like that Cowboy d-rider John Edward (Skip) Bayless does. It will be the worst day in franchise history if he leaves in 2 years and it'd make me sick, but after I was done watching the Lions game that thought of Rodgers wanting to leave crossed my mind as well. He's my favorite athlete of all time and I want him to be here for life.

Uh yes he does, I've heard him enough over the years to say so.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts