Who do you want the Packers to draft? 2013

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
I just don't understand the interest in Bernard. He's basically a slightly slower version of DuJuan Harris. They're almost exactly the same size and DuJuan has already shown me everything I would want of a guy his size except maybe a little improvement on blitz pickups. We would be better served to compliment DuJuan with a bigger back like Bell, Michael, Davis or Ware. And no, I don't want Lacy because I don't think he's worth a 1st round pick. If we could trade down into the 2nd round and still get him, I might be comfortable with that depending on what we picked up in the trade.
THIS>>>>>>>
He has a different style than Harris, but his overall usage would be very similar. Green is our 3rd down back, Harris is our spell back, now we need a bellcow back, or at least somebody big to compliment the stable well.

greenNyellow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Three out of the first four picks have to be used on lineman. This team has to get tougher and stronger up front. It helps that this draft is deep in linemen on both sides. I'd like to see Datone Jones or Manelik Watson at 26. But if they're not available I'd to see a trade down into the early second and pick up a third rounder in addition.

H

HardRightEdge

My opinion has not changed...it should be a D-lineman in round 1. TT could go against MM's (unjustified) enthusiasm for his safeties. I doubt there will be an O-Lineman on the board that's worth the pick.

My upset pick is Lacy, especially if we trade down into the top of the 2nd. round.

Eifert...better than a sharp stick in the eye.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Tyler Eifert (Long shot for us)
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

DeAndre Hopkins

Johnathan Franklin

and maybe Latavius Murray in round 5 or later

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Somebody get this to T.T. please

Round 1 Detone Jones, DE UCLA

Round 2 Justin Pugh, OL Syracuse

Round 3 Le'Veon Bell , RB Michigan State

Round 4 Chris Faulk, OT LSU

Round 5 Nico Johnson, ILB Alabama

Round 6 Tavvares King, WR Georgia

Round 7 Zeke Motta, S Notre Dame

Watch film on all these guys before you reply. I believe King is a huge sleeper and red-zone threat. I think he will let us forget about Jennings. I love the way Bell runs the ball and I believe he can be a featured back. Bolster offensive line and add depth to Defense. I like Datone Jones (tall and fast and big) would be great in front of Perry. If guys can stay healthy we can make another legitimate run in 2013. Go Pack Go!

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Tavarres King

Le'Veon Bell

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score

Please give up one of the 5th's and trade up in the third and take Bell. I like him better then Lacy. Most yac yards in college football. big and quick. bring harris in on third down.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score

Round 5 Nico Johnson, ILB Alabama

Round 6 Tavvares King, WR Georgia

Watch film on all these guys before you reply. I believe King is a huge sleeper and red-zone threat. I think he will let us forget about Jennings. I love the way Bell runs the ball and I believe he can be a featured back. Bolster offensive line and add depth to Defense. I like Datone Jones (tall and fast and big) would be great in front of Perry. If guys can stay healthy we can make another legitimate run in 2013. Go Pack Go!
No way is Tavarres King falling to round 6. Bell may be gone before round 3.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Yeah a lot of boards have King 5-6 and as low as 26th reciever in draft, but if he is there I think he is worth much more then that, a true steal. Your right, I would take him in the 4th or 5th to be safe. Trade the other 5th and move up in 3rd to take Bell if he is there. A lot of these draft boards have King and Bell ranked very low so I think King will still be there in 5th but your right, might be wishfull thinking to get him in 6th, in that case draft the second offensive lineman or back up center in sixth might be more realistic. You gotta admit that Bell, King, Jones, Pugh or Faulk could make immediate impacts and I think we could get all four of them. Everyone in Packer land likes Ball. I love em as a Badger but believe Bell will be much better NFL running Back.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
If Jones is gone before he gets to pack I think they should trade down and get all those guys and get Okafor out of Texas

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
What I prey that they dont do is draft a TE in first round. That can be addressed next year

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Three out of the first four picks have to be used on lineman. This team has to get tougher and stronger up front. It helps that this draft is deep in linemen on both sides. I'd like to see Datone Jones or Manelik Watson at 26. But if they're not available I'd to see a trade down into the early second and pick up a third rounder in addition.

I couldnt agree more

Round 5 Tavarres King, WR Georgia

Round 6 Steven Greer, LB Virginia

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Eifert is there he will be a Packer. I could easily see the Packers using two tight end sets more like New England does...with Two tightends at the calibar of Finley and Eifert we could be back to scoring 30+ points a game.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Yeah I thought about that as well with two tight-end set. Would be formidable like the pat's. I don'tsee Eifert being there and I hope they reach and draft Zach Ertz.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
This draft is unbelievable. We got the best running back in the draft and a thousand yard rusher and the best Defensive End for our scheme on defense. Plus Ted Thompson has racked up a total of 10 draft picks for tomorrow. Unbelievable! Thopmson is showing why weare so lucky to have him as our GM. I hope we get some of these guys tomorrow.

WR: Tavarres King, Georgia
WR: Uzoma Nwachukwu, Texas A&M
S: Baccari Rambo, Georgia
OT: Chris Faulk, LSU
OT: David Bakhtiar, Colorado
OG: Barrett Jones, Alabama
ILB: A.J. Klein, Iowa State
TE: Michael Williams, Alabama
TE: Nick Kasa, Colorado
RB: Stefphon Jefferson, Nevada

Members online

No members online now.