Who are you pulling for in the SB?

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
So, who are you pulling for in the SB?

Even though they edged us out, I'm going to pull for the Giants. I like Strahan and I gotta go with the NFC team. Plus we have a lot of history with the Giants with Lombardi coming from there etc... 6 Championship showdowns between our teams. Gotta go with the Giants.

eap33

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really thought I'd pull for the Giants, being the NFC team and all (I hate the AFC), but the thought of it right now makes me wanna yack.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I probably won't even WATCH the superbowl as the conclusion is pretty much foregone. Patriots should KILL the Giants.

I will pull for the Rolling Stones to do the halftime entertainment.

That's about it!

JoshTheChild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't care.

At least we won't have to be the team to lose the Super Bowl and have a ****** season next year.

ehh that sounds like a dallas fan talkin, I wanted to be their even if we would of lost. but it sounds like u were talking about the chicago bears

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the Pats win another i will barf repeatedly forever im so sick of them. If the Giants win I will barf as well. I dont want either team to win but I have to pull for the Giants unforunatly because Im so sick and tired of the damn Pats and would love to see their perfect season ruined. Its a lose and really lose situation for me.

JoshTheChild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't really hate the patriots like most people do, it's the colts that I really can't stand so I guess I will be fine in that department. I just can't stand to watch since it won't be us playing in it. go giants though

Danreb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've always had a respect for Eli Manning.

I want him to be better than his brother. I gotta admit though... if it was the Colts, instead of the Patriots... the game would be better.

BryanAschenbrenner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All that I am saying is that the loser of the Super Bowl typically has a rough time the season following. I effin' hate the Cowboys and their fans, don't insult me by comparing me to them.

I believe the Packers had a good chance vs. the Patriots, but it is also likely we could have lost as well. This way (losing to the Giants) we gain important playoff experience, and have another good chance next season without that "Super Bowl Loser effect" on us.

JoshTheChild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All that I am saying is that the loser of the Super Bowl typically has a rough time the season following. I effin' hate the Cowboys and their fans, don't insult me by comparing me to them.

I believe the Packers had a good chance vs. the Patriots, but it is also likely we could have lost as well. This way (losing to the Giants) we gain important playoff experience, and have another good chance next season without that "Super Bowl Loser effect" on us.

ya did not mean to make you angry, maybe u are right

jbroad70

Cheesehead
Reaction score
being that i live 2 miles outside of nyc i will pull for the giants even though i really am not a big fan of either team.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Giants. I always pull for the NFC team, unless it's the Cows.

I think the Pats will win, but I'm rooting for the Giants.

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I honestly don't really care who wins now. I'm not bitter towards the Giants for beating us. I just don't have any interest in their team.(never have) As for the Patriots.... I feel the same about them. Usually the only reason I watch the superbowl is either to see someone I like win or someone I hate loose. When I have no interest in either team I find it a little dull.

Packers_Finland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Giants, I don't want the pats to take another one. Can't they let someone else have their turn? And also Giants were one of my top5 favorite teams before this game, and I think this game changed nothing.

Toddy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't really care. I'll be at school the day of the Superbowl and in past years I've recorded it and watched it when I came home. But this year I don't think I'll bother.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well i guess the giants cant stand brady chargers had three turn overs and zip so i feel the pats will take which will be worse 4 super bowls i will have to pull for the giants i like mike :)

Members online

Latest posts