Who are the top 5 best players on the Packers currently?

speakhands

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. Aaron Rodgers
2. David Bakhtiari
3. Mike Daniels
4. Corey Linsley
5. Martinez/Clark/Haha

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's funny. Haha would have been on most lists this time last year. Next year he could be back on the list with Martinez and Aaron Jones.

My list is

Rodgers
Bakh
Clark
Adams
Daniels
He has never been on my list... I thought he was overrated last year too.

Curly Calhoun

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had a friend ask me that today, and I was surprising pretty stumped. I know it’s a loaded question. Ultimately went with the following, but what do you think?

1. Aaron Rodgers (obviously)
2. David Bahktiari
3. Mike Daniels
4. Mason Crosby
5. Corey Linsley

Good list, but I'd have Davante Adams on it somewhere. Maybe #2.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He has never been on my list... I thought he was overrated last year too.
He's always back and forth for me. I do lean towards the overrated side, and have even in his probowl year. To many air mailed INT's and not enough of a guy just making a good play. Then the last 2 years and he's looked better than average at times and horrible many others. He was one of the few players I actually think dialed it back and played half assed to end the season, so that's concerning to me.

at one point, I forget the game, it was towards the last 3rd of the season, but anyway, turned and ran stride for stride with the receiver and had an INT. Those are the plays that are missing from him. He just did it, so I know he can, but to be a star, he needs to make plays like that consistently. Not wait for it to come to him and end up a stride or too short or late. oh, and pick his head up when he tackles. That would help a lot too.