Who are the Bikini girls?

OP
OP
IronMan

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So what will the Bikini Girls be doing in the off season? Liz answered that, "We aren't free agents, we will be back next year. We will be coming up with new ideas for signs. Something original, something witty, but we really don't think people are looking at the signs."

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
They were talking bout them on NATIONAL espn radio tonight..Tried calling in to give them little bit of info I found on that link, but was busy..

They said how Maxium Magazine is looking to talk to them

ttsather

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Best part of the whole article (besides the pics): "“Just remember, as long as you don’t have boyfriends you get to go to twice as many games.”

Now that's an intelligent father/uncle.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Best part of the whole article (besides the pics): "“Just remember, as long as you don’t have boyfriends you get to go to twice as many games.”

...or all 3 of them could just date me then they only miss 1 out of 3 games, plus they'd get to date a stud like me, sounds like win-win :twisted:

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ttsather said:

...or all 3 of them could just date me then they only miss 1 out of 3 games, plus they'd get to date a stud like me, sounds like win-win :twisted:

Or they could date me????????? hmmm i would have to get them over to England or I would have to go to Green Bay its a win either way LOL

Members online

Latest posts