1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Which late round or rook free agent . . .

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by PackerTraxx, Aug 5, 2005.

1. PackerTraxx

PackerTraxx Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Which 6-7th rd draft pick or rookie free agent would you like to see make the team?

I'd like to see Craig Bragg make. He could upgrade the kickoff return team, the punt return team and be a solid backup reciever. The kid had a record setting career at UCLA.

2. Favreforever721

Favreforever721 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I would like Bragg and Roy Manning to make it. I have heard from Bates(through media) that he(Manning) is a quality player. If he makes the team, he will backup Nick Barnett.

3. sixone220

sixone220 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    i would like to see manning make it. he was really solid in college.

4. calicheesehead

calicheesehead Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Chris Johnson, oh, you meant 7th round 05! WilliamWhittaker G. With Brad Bedel(sp) getting injured, though we don't know the severity, we need solid O-line guys.

5. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I want to see the undrafted center, Chris White. All reports have him being a hell of a player, and even working his way upto snaps with the No. 1 Offence. Also, wouldn't mind seeing Bragg or Manning make the team, as by all accounts they are hard workers.

6. ORRELSE

ORRELSE Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    After tonight, Manning is a lock. IMHO, I think Poppinga is a lock too--provided he doesn't go on the PUP or IR.
    Paris Lenon is the guy that needs to be worried about job security.

7. CalifPacker

CalifPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I saw a lot of Bragg out here in California watching PAC-10 football and this guy could really help returning punts. We haven't had a breakaway returner since Rossum. Should be interesting to see if he breaks a few in pre-season. Probably a #5 WR for the Pack.

8. Cheezy

Cheezy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'd like to see Patrick Dendy make the team. I dont know, i just heard alot about how he made the most out of his playing time. I would also like to see Brady Poppinga and Roy Manning make the team. These guys have non stop motors and thats what i like in players.

9. PackerTraxx

PackerTraxx Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    LOL. I didn't specify, so you're OK! I like Chris Johnson also. I wish he could have some good luck come his way. Gotta love his speed and aggresiveness.