Which FA's should GB be looking at?

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of the Chillar signing. The big money has been doled out and teams are now focusing on the "second tier" free agents.

so...

Which FA's should GB be looking at?

Guys I like:

Leonard Weaver, H-Back

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

A versatile h-back. This is a guy that could add a new element to our offense and was big for Seattle at times last year.

Kevin Jones, RB

This guy can play if he's healthy. But that is a big IF. He'll be looking for a one "prove it" deal so he can get paid next off season.

Eric Green, CB

This guy is fast and will compete to be our nickel. He's mean enough to play bump and run (see choke hold above) He's a restricted FA, so a deal might have to be worked out. His tender is for a 3rd rounder, but the Cards would probably take a 5th-6th.

Ben Utecht, TE

A more than capable back up TE. He can block better than Kris Wilson, and will help us in the run game.

Shane Olivea, OG

This guy can play. He was a Probowl alternate two years ago. but was released to to his big contract. He is agile and versatile enough to play OG or OT. I would be stoked to see GB sign him to a two year deal.

Jared Lorenzen, Fat Guy

This guy kicks ***.

NormaL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol, the way you guys talk about Jared Lorenzen on this site cracks me up! :D

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol, the way you guys talk about Jared Lorenzen on this site cracks me up! :D

aww man Lorenzen in GB would be awesome!! Just send him in on 4th and 1 to plow up the middle!

Krazygangsta

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wow jones would be beautiful ... grant and jones would be the probably one of the best if not THE BEST combo in the nfl or rb's

OP
OP
M

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
b_mckendry said:
QUINN GRAY! I am telling you! I really like him. The Packers know that he is the top QB on the FA Market right now.

I like Gray more than Lorenzen, but I just had to put his picture up there. It would be so funny to see him wearing a headset on the sidelines eat a brat.

BryanAschenbrenner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kevin Jones wants to go to Philly, and Lorenzen is very unproven.

I think Utecht has signed with someone, but I'm not sure.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts