Where's the BLING??

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Guys guys, the only reason the Packers aren't the media darlings is because around this time our old QB would have a retirement speech ready. If the Vikings would of had a glimmer of hope of him returning, what kind of articles would we be discussing. And as ivo mentioned earlier, after the draft and NFL negoations Packers are going to be covered again like crazy. TT and MM won the big one so they have controversy of whomever the Packers draft will be deemed a wise decision.

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL
I'm with ya, Melinda. Our 1-year Super Bowl celebration has been seemingly tarnished by "right of passage" events not taking place. Part of the shear deliciousness of having a Super Bowl winning team is the privilege of having action throughout the off season, but instead, the fact that the players and owners aren't are odds takes center stage. It's a little disheartening :(

OP
OP
ilovemypackers

ilovemypackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got my own "BLING"... after last season, I wanted to put an exclamation point on being a Packers fan :happy0005:

Attachments

• my bling.jpg
    my bling.jpg
    220.7 KB · Views: 99

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Guys guys, the only reason the Packers aren't the media darlings is because around this time our old QB would have a retirement speech ready.

Also because our players are never in trouble or making ***** of themselves, or have been in past trouble.
That's why ESPN is so ******* the Pack, New Orleans, and other teams that have what we would call CLASS as in players that don't do dumb things like the clown(s) in Dallas (Dez Bryant) or the big talk(s) in Pittsburgh (James Harrison).

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Got mine last night. It is awesome. When my great great grandchildren are watching the Pack in Super Bowl C, they will have this ring to remember me. My wife wasn't happy I bought it, until she read the inscription "1 Heart S+M"

Attachments

• ring1.png
    ring1.png
    197.5 KB · Views: 75

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts