Where would we be without TT

Reaction score
He has obviously built this team from the ground up with the draft. For years every one has hated his drafting style of trading down and getting more picks. Also people don't like him because he does not make every trade that becomes a rumor. He does try trading for people, but he gets them at his price. Where would the packers be right now if he hadn't of traded down for more picks or have traded for every one you guys wanted? We would not have the depth you guys saw today. Not many teams have this kind of depth. This team's backups are better than a lot of starters on other teams. I believe he might have just built the packers another dynasty. We could be in the playoffs every year fighting for the superbowl for a decade. Not many teams can say they lost 8 starters and see their team a top the division and be one of the best NFC teams. Other teams struggle finding a GM who can find good players in the draft. All I'm asking for is be thankful for what TT has done for the packers.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I brought this up to Brian on post game show for cheesehead tv

Might be an article thats more indepth coming from rail bird central

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Gotta say, his backup players are playing like first stringers. Thank you TT

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
TT has a lot of hidden wisdom. He makes decisions that most people scream at but in the end it turns out to be genius. It's pretty good when your backups not only beat a 5-1 team but shut them out as well. Thanks TT, I don't think you get half the appreciation you deserve. They'll be dancing in the streets and singing your praises one of these days.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its like he knew where the injuries were coming judging by how he drafted this year. I remember most of us on the forum couldnt figure out why he drafted another TE. We had a young one that was great and an old one that was decent.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That Howard Green pickup with 1 day to practice looks pretty damn good right now. We really needed him today to stop their run.. forced them to be more 1 dimensional. Can't say enough..

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You can't argue that Ted hasn't provided us with plenty of talent. Our defense has been playing absolutely amazing, and the only reason I can see that we're not dominating every one of our opponents is because our offense is *still* sluggish.

I too believe some big wins are on the horizons. You just gotta take baby steps first. And I think Ted's done a phenomenal job not over-reacting and making good, solid picks.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i always like t.t. felt he was doing a good job for this team,he knows what he has in players for instance justin harell think he will be gone but t.t felt he could play witch he can,but seems he cant fight injury so far so good t.t

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
howard green is like 2 players. that man is a beast. i like how not but 2 weeks ago we all hated ted thompson for not getting a rb

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Howard Green was signed on wednesday, he flew for 16 consecutive hours, landed on Friday, had only one day of practice and knowledge of the playbook, and played lights out.

Unbelieavable

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts