Where the hell is everyone?

brnt247

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you can't get excited about watching this team then maybe you should put some oven mitts on and get in the kitchen, because in my opinion there hasn't been a game where you should be more excited to see what the Pack can do than on Monday Night vs. the Vikes. We have one of the youngest teams in the league and we're just coming off a 13 win season and we're putting a great athlete who has been learning the offense for two years.

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am excited about this game. I'm still a Packer fan but the off season fiasco has taken away most of my enthusiasm for the team. I lost 10% of my enthusiasm when favre retired and i lost another 60% of my enthusiasm with the circus show that management allowed to drag on forever it seems and another 10% enthusiasm with the back and forth bickering on this site. I still have 30% enthusiasm left since i always give 110% and 30% > nothing. At this point, the Jets season is more important to me but i still have the packers in the corner of my eye. Definitely not a die harder, defend them to the last breath fan anymore.

wischeez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack4life said:
wischeez said:
pack4life said:
Where can you get these big boy pants? And do they have big boy shorts?

Go Pack Go!!! I can't wait to see Tavaris Jackson face down on the field

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Mens-Big-Boys-P ... dZViewItem
Big Boy Pants

http://www.cafepress.com/newgeneration. ... TC:froogle =Shirt to go with Big Boy Pants :p

Awesome wischeez, i'm the high bidder now

Did you WIN the Big Boy pants yet?? And did you get the shirt to wear with them?? Those are the questions that need answers :p :lol:

wizard 87

Old Enough To Know Better
Reaction score
I can answer that ! It go's back to earlier in the year. All the haters screwed up about 3-4 of the main forums and now folks don't really know what's "safe ' and what's not. By safe I mean they won't get blasted for saying "great job A-rod" etc.
To date this forum,PackerNews.Net,Packer place and of course Packer backer club are all open and ready to roll....so come on folks don't be shy let's talk Green Bay Packers....no reason to fear the trolls and haters !

OP
OP
P

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm here but in class from 9-5. It's going to be rough. I'll check in from time to time, but tomorrow night I'm on and it's go time.

ElleBlue

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[quote="CalifPacker]
YES, We will kick the viqueens up one side of the field and down the other.

I see the Pack opening up passing short & medium range and then shoving the run in when the D makes an adjustment. The 5 wide will also pay dividends which will lite up the scoreboard.

Looking for the defense to pressure Jackson into making a few mistakes and creating some TO's.

Hope The Hawk is ready to go and get in a few blitzes.

[/quote]

Viqueens? :rofl: I love it! Speaking of Viqueens, where did all the Viqueen trolls go? They must be on the other board.[/quote]

Hey EllieBlue!!

The viqueens are hiding under their mommies skirts!!!LOL
[/quote]

:D :D :D That was priceless. We kicked major ars last night, didn't we. :clap: :clap: :clap:
I've been missing this thread, for some reason the past coupla days.

Members online

Latest posts