Where did all the Davante Adams Haters go? Long term contract coming?

D

Deleted member 6794

No I'm not. Why do you think this is a far fetched statement? Aaron Rodgers can make a lot of NFL WRs look good. I honestly believe that.

While that's true only four receivers (Nelson, Jennings, Driver and Cobb) have eclipsed 1,000 yards during Rodgers' tenure as the team's starting quarterback. I highly doubt Abbrederis and Allison are capable of achieving that feat.

Maybe not right now, but I think Allison has tons of potential. I really like him moving forward.

I like Allison as well but doubt he's on line to become a 1,000 yard receiver any time soon.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I like Allison as well but doubt he's on line to become a 1,000 yard receiver any time soon.
How many UDFA receivers and TE's eclipsed 1000 yards in a season ever in their career? How many hit 1000 yards for their entire career? Driver was a 7th round pick that did it. I can come up with anyone picked lower recently (say since '90.)

D

Deleted member 6794

How many UDFA receivers and TE's eclipsed 1000 yards in a season ever in their career? How many hit 1000 yards for their entire career? Driver was a 7th round pick that did it. I can come up with anyone picked lower recently (say since '90.)

My post was in response to rodell's claim that Abbrederis and Allison could put up better numbers than Adams. I don't expect Geronimo to reach 1,000 receiving yards in a season.

To answer your questions there have been 27 undrafted players that have eclipsed that mark in league history.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While that's true only four receivers (Nelson, Jennings, Driver and Cobb) have eclipsed 1,000 yards during Rodgers' tenure as the team's starting quarterback. I highly doubt Abbrederis and Allison are capable of achieving that feat.

Why? I've seen less skilled WRs eclipse 100,000 so I believe it can be done. If guys like Golden Tate can do it I'm sure A healthy Abby could do it. Outside of Nelson he's probably the best route runner on the team.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why? I've seen less skilled WRs eclipse 100,000 so I believe it can be done. If guys like Golden Tate can do it I'm sure A healthy Abby could do it. Outside of Nelson he's probably the best route runner on the team.
100,000? lol that's more than 4 times what Jerry Rice has.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
100,00 yards?

Those are numbers only Janis could put up!

:rolleyes:

D

Deleted member 6794

I figured you could answer it. How?

PFR's play index. Here's a link to the list:

http://www.pro-football-reference.c...ft_pos=s&draft_pos=db&draft_pos=k&draft_pos=p

You realize that the Packers released Abbrederis in late October and no other team has signed him since, don't you???

JK64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We need Davante to have a good game today. Go Davante and beat the Lions!

Members online

Latest posts