What's up Pack fans

GiantsWorld

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well well well, we meet again...

First want to say that your team is by far the best team in the NFL this season. Congrats on your 15-1 record. Kinda wish you were undefeated, but oh well. Rodgers is the best QB in the league right now, even though IMO Brees is right on his tail.

Should be another great game.

07 we got the best of you guys and it prepelled us to the big dance where we won it all. Tihs season you guys outsed us in a "last team with the ball will win" shoot out. Hoping my team gets a little revenge, but it definitely wont be easy.

Right now the Gmen are rolling, playing the best ball they have all season long, by far. The pass rush is there, the running game is there, the air attack is there, the defense is just flying all over the place and being where they have to be to make stops. It really is quite amazing to see this team go from ZERO to 100 at the drop of a hat. A lot of people are saying it reminds them of 07' and rightfully so, we played the NE game like it was the SB, we are matched up with the same teams during the regular season pretty much, and now we get our "Freezer Bowl" again at Lambaeu. Hopefully Coughlin wears something on his face. This team actually reminds me more of the Packers last season. Hot at the right time, fighting through many ridiculous injuries (Our starting LT hit IR because of a detatched retna).

As for our injuries, besides the many we lost to IR through the season, looks like Aaron Ross will be available for the game. Not sure about our 3rd RB Ware though. Tuck, Osi, JPP all should be good to go.

You guys have some classy fans. Its a great change from the usual Cowboy and Eagles fanbases we have to deal with yearly. GB is a greatly run organization, just like the Giants, and has a very rich history. Your best coach actually came from us! But Im sure you knew that.

Heres to a great game, no injuries, and the Giants pulling another fast one on your home turf! :)

How many of you guys going to the game?

RandyM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well well well, we meet again...

First want to say that your team is by far the best team in the NFL this season. Congrats on your 15-1 record. Kinda wish you were undefeated, but oh well. Rodgers is the best QB in the league right now, even though IMO Brees is right on his tail.

Should be another great game.

07 we got the best of you guys and it prepelled us to the big dance where we won it all. Tihs season you guys outsed us in a "last team with the ball will win" shoot out. Hoping my team gets a little revenge, but it definitely wont be easy.

Right now the Gmen are rolling, playing the best ball they have all season long, by far. The pass rush is there, the running game is there, the air attack is there, the defense is just flying all over the place and being where they have to be to make stops. It really is quite amazing to see this team go from ZERO to 100 at the drop of a hat. A lot of people are saying it reminds them of 07' and rightfully so, we played the NE game like it was the SB, we are matched up with the same teams during the regular season pretty much, and now we get our "Freezer Bowl" again at Lambaeu. Hopefully Coughlin wears something on his face. This team actually reminds me more of the Packers last season. Hot at the right time, fighting through many ridiculous injuries (Our starting LT hit IR because of a detatched retna).

As for our injuries, besides the many we lost to IR through the season, looks like Aaron Ross will be available for the game. Not sure about our 3rd RB Ware though. Tuck, Osi, JPP all should be good to go.

You guys have some classy fans. Its a great change from the usual Cowboy and Eagles fanbases we have to deal with yearly. GB is a greatly run organization, just like the Giants, and has a very rich history. Your best coach actually came from us! But Im sure you knew that.

Heres to a great game, no injuries, and the Giants pulling another fast one on your home turf! :)

How many of you guys going to the game?

I'll be at the game:)

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll be at the game:)
You going? Cool.

You guys need to bring some extra-noise makers to blow, rattle, shake whenever Eli is at the line of scrimmage and you have lost your voices.

The fans have to be the 12th man, like Seattle was vs the Saints last year.
Get the Giants OL to false start a bunch of times.

I wish the team could dome the noise in and break the Giants ear-drums, like the Saints get.

RandyM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You going? Cool.

You guys need to bring some extra-noise makers to blow, rattle, shake whenever Eli is at the line of scrimmage and you have lost your voices.

I wish the team could dome the noise in and break the Giants ear-drums, like the Saints get.

Season ticket holder on the 40 yard line..Packer side..

RandyM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You going? Cool.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

From my seats

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great seats, good for you, thanks to someone old in your family.
But what I do care about is that you guys do your ****** job as fans and make as much noise as humanly (or artificially) possible.

Someone hand out 50,000 kazoos, or New Years Eve party blowers.
Bring in fog horns, vuvezelas, anything, and do it all when Eli is trying to call out the play, audible, or get the ball snapped.

Who can organize that up there?

nyghater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well you guys got some karma going against you guys. Seams you guys can't win a Super Bowl without a TD billboard:

"The Giants or Saints have never won a SB without a Tempt Destiny billboard."

Man, I can't wait till Sunday!

dantastic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will do my part as well. Maybe we can smuggle in some vuvuzelas. :)

We have season tickets on the 45 yard line, Packers bench, Row 9.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You going? Cool.

Can they mike it or play a tape through the PA system?
I suppose there are rules against that.
Maybe borrow that Vikes horn just for one game?
As long as it doesn't come with that flea infested mascot of theirs!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Aaron: Ya know, adding a little bit of vodka really helps to keep my calm and composure out there. Plus it keeps us warm on cold days. That's why Green Bay has always been a good cold weather team.
Matt: Oh yeah? Cool. I'm learning from the best.
Aaron: Good. Try it next time you start instead of me. You should be happy with the results.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Also, how do you feel about Rodgers not throwing a live pass in 3 weeks?

The same I felt when I replied to same exact question 3 other times..in 3 other threads?

Curious...We have many threads on the game and such, why didnt you search on of those before making your own? All your stuff is answered already

Greenbayphil

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The same I felt when I replied to same exact question 3 other times..in 3 other threads?

Curious...We have many threads on the game and such, why didnt you search on of those before making your own? All your stuff is answered already

I have to admit that the Giants threads are getting a bit much now, whole page is smothered in them

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts