What would it take to trade Rodgers??

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's untradeable right now.

I thought of trading him for another top tier young QB plus a buttload of picks, but with the cap we wouldn't be able to sign all those draftees plus our own guys currently on the roster.

And anything short of those conditions would be underselling (right now, with Aaron playing this well at 27 years old).

So he's untradeable in today's conditions. If there was no cap or if Rodgers was a 30-something, it would be different.

didnt we discuss this in the past year randomly on a thread?

Give me Revis and the Jets next 3 years worth of draft picks.

people, lets keep in mind we have the worlds greatest QB on our bench

Magnus Chhan

Mag 'n Cheese
Reaction score
"78% of our 6172 respondents wouldn't trade Aaron Rodgers for any price. 8% need 5 1st-round picks, 8% need 10 1st-rounders. 5% need 20 1sts." -Mike Vandermause

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ummmm.

Adriana is already wearing Packer gold. ;)

I just like the design. That's my kind of style, it reminds me of a similar Victoria's Secret one I wore a few years ago and I loved it. But for this one, I would do Packer green satin on the straps instead of the leopard print. Packer logo front closure (where the two front halves of the bra meet in the middle) snap for some bling bling.

Still not worth trading Aaron over. Not for anything in the world!!!

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Peyton Manning plus 5 first round picks from the Colts. We would get Manning, Luck, and 4 more early 1st round picks. I wouldn't do it, but this is the closest any team can come.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Again, I'm glad i'm not GM 'cause if A. Lima was avalible my fellow Cali dude would be GONE!!!!! LOL!
Thanks for the super bowl win, but good luck Aaron!:p

Would you be content if they just hired her as a cheerleader and still kept Aaron? I'm sure the organization would see the logic in this.

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is an interesting topic because I now realize Rodgers is the only untradeable player in the entire league. He plays the most important position, is relatively young, and is the best player at his position. You know BB would ship Brady here in a second if the Packers offered up Arod.

Members online

Latest posts