What was with the lack of urgency?!?

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why were they ******** around the entire 4th quarter...they were still walking to the huddle even after Heiden's TD!

OP
OP
M

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah, nothing like a delayed draw at the 50 when down 9 and 4 min to go...being cute is certainly a priority at that point in the game.

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The packs second timeout when Cleveland was 3rd and 7 was a huge blunder. With 3 min plus on the clock there was no reason to use one then. I knew a soon as they got the first that the game was over.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yourout said:
The packs second timeout when Cleveland was 3rd and 7 was a huge blunder. With 3 min plus on the clock there was no reason to use one then. I knew a soon as they got the first that the game was over.

as the crowd was chanting "REG-GIE, REG-GIE" i was like, wow, lambeau comes to life, we're pulling this one out...first down, then a few more plays later steve heiden (a TIGHT END) outruns the packer defense...

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
it was the worst play calling and time management ive seen from GB in years.
If you stop and think about it Sherman has never been good at managing the clock. This is not something new for him.
I remember posting about that issue last year.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
phil. go **** yourself
tromadz said:
WE are lucky to face these mediocre teams early on, to straighten ourselves out and get on a roll. We might play sloppy, even bad against the browns, but should still win.
So to a certain extent this IS kind of a practice game. We can work ourselves out. Against a team like the browns and saints, we can play bad and probably win. Against a phillyNE you can not play bad and win, you could play good and lose.
I still respect the browns as an opponent, but they do not scare me as much as...anyone else in the league. Face it, they are a bad club.

What? I warned you not to make that statement.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Even some of us with green and gold lenses can see this things we should send Sherman and Rossley to **** themselves instead of sending Phil !! Arent they payd to coach, game planning and time management??

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's simply bad coaching. There is no other excuse for that non chalant effort. Sherman is the head coach and it's his job to run the clock.

Members online

Latest posts