What potential draft pick do you covet?

Lex Luger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are a million different opinions on who a team should draft naturally, but who is that one player that realistically the packers have a chance at getting at 27 that you would like to see them take?

My pick is La'Raven Clark, left tackle out of Texas Tech.

Rodgers is the franchise. The packers hopes of winning a superbowl rest solely on his shoulders. Without him we have no chance so the best way to win it all is to make sure he stays upright and healthy for the whole season.

Sure, Clark is raw and probably will need a full year for development, but there is no way Packers can sign all 3 of the OL who will be free agents at the end of this season, so they need to make sure the cupboard is stocked with guys who have legit NFL talent and bodies.

Clark could play LT and Bakh could slide to LG where he belongs anyway. His holding penalties killed many drives last year and quite frankly the Packers havent had a dominant LT, which is second most important position in the NFL since Clifton retired.

Clark has some of the longest arms, and the biggest hands I have ever seen, combine that with very quick feet and you have a potential HOF'er. I think GM's are blowing smoke when it comes to this guy and I would be surprised if he isnt gone by the 40th pick.

Who do you think would be the best pick for them to take? I suspect most people will go with NT, MLB or OT.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Reggie Ragland seems to be the internet favourite, but the enlarged aorta might push him down the order.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Reggie Ragland seems to be the internet favourite, but the enlarged aorta might push him down the order.

whatever can help our D I say go for it. hopefully he can help the D contain to prevent our opposing team from getting a first on a 3rd and long. I hate having GB give up 3rd and long which kills us every time.

Packer Fan in SD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will be very happy if we get one of three defensive players from Alabama. Just not sure any of the three I would like will still be there.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like him too. But maybe we can trade up in 2nd round and still get him?

Ideally, Eli, I'd like to get Ragland, then trade up in the 2nd for one of the top remaining Dlinemen. But IMO, Clark will be gone in the 1st.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So far, so good. With pick #21 coming up, I still have my top 6 on my regardless of position board.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think this is where my list starts getting dinged; figures it would be the 'Queens.

Vrill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really like Kevin Dodd. I also like Calhoun, Ragland, Jack, Smith, Cravens and Chris Jones.

Members online

Latest posts