What NFC Team scares you the most...

What team in the NFC possesses a threat to the Packers or makes you the most nervous about playing?

• Lions

Votes: 14 16.1%
  • 49ers

Votes: 15 17.2%
  • Giants

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Eagles

Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Saints

Votes: 31 35.6%
  • Other

Votes: 6 6.9%

• Total voters

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Eagles ain't dead yet.

Eagles beat the Cowboys/Redskins and the Giants beat the Cowboys and the Jets beat the Giants and the Eagles win the East. It's a lot but it's still possible.

I still remember when the Eagles squeezed in at the last minute in 2008. They have get some luck though.

On the flip side the Chargers are not dead either. They can still win the division if they win out/Broncos lose out or even sneak in as the 6th seed. I still remember when the Chargers got in 2008 at 8-8.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Yesterday was just one crazy day for the NFL. Colts win, Chiefs win, Eagles win, Redskins win, Chargers win, everyone of them was against what was expected.....

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Eagles ain't dead yet.

Eagles beat the Cowboys/Redskins and the Giants beat the Cowboys and the Jets beat the Giants and the Eagles win the East. It's a lot but it's still possible.
That's what they're talking about all morning here on ESPN.... but the Eagles need to win both their games (at Dallas, vs Wash), and they can.
But they also need: NYJets to beat NYGiants this week, and then they need the NYGiants to beat Dallas in the next week. But those lucky suckers could get that.

Reaction score
You know what. The Packers scare me the most. Because I think if the Packers play the way we all know they are capable of playing, there is no team in the NFC (or the AFC for that matter) that can beat them. When you drop balls and you give up big plays on defense, you are beating yourself. When you miss field goals and get stupid penalties, you are beating yourself. Luckily for the Packers, these things can be corrected. Will they do it in time? We shall see.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Saints are the scariest team, but the Packers will get them outdoors in the cold.

The Eagles won't make the playoffs... The Packers OWN Matt Ryan and the Falcons... The Lions are garbage... San Fran doesn't have the offense to score with the Packers

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Niners D is awesome.

And the Cowboys have to win the East now. Right. Right? Okay boys it's time. Just win the stupid division.

Texas9erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Finally! The Niners looked decent last night. I was still disappointed with the two drives that ended in FGs in the first half, but they did manage to score a couple TDs later. Defense and ST were awesome as usual. They played LIGHTS OUT! LOL :roflmao:

rmayer32

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Have to say as long as the game is in GB, not a single one really scare me. Dome teams and warm weather teams should not be able to do much against this team in the cold.

Marem19

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The team that worries me the most may not even make the playoffs and that's the giants

Marem19

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The team that worries me the most may not even make the playoffs and that's the giants

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Giants the regular season game outcome could changed if 1 of 2 officials calls went the other way. Both kinda questional at best. As NY Daily News and NY Post put on the cover a still photog had angle and the TE's knee was down in bounds. Should have had been a Giants td. Then the Pack juggling TD that ended in a dropped ball. It was micro second where he had possession. It was a TD. I saw a highlight close to same situation it was ruled the other way by another official in another game the next week. You do not want play them in playoffs if they get in. If the Saints have to go play in Green Bay not so worried. The weather will be a 12th player, just like it was when Saints lost to Bears a couple years ago. If you got to go to New Orleans ..... very much a danger.

Members online

Latest posts