What in the world?

tronz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers should of never won the first 2 meetings against the Vikes, you guys got lucky on some bad calls. REVENGE IS SWEET.

What happened to all of you faceless scumbags who were talking smack all over the Viking boards? :lol: :twisted: :lol:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i shouldnt dignify this with a response, but what the hell.

we don't flame other message boards here...we're civil for the most part. if you like, you can check the posts from decent viking fans (you excluded). from the basis of your post, you sound 16...am i right?

blaming the first 2 losses on bad calls is like blaming cheap hookers for std's. it's idiotic, and can be said by any team that has ever lost a game...hell, some packer heads might pull that out of the conspiracy hat after this game.

my main point is, the object of winning in the playoffs is to advance further...are you still with me? make sure you come back when a weak philly offense pounds you w/o protection. promise you'll come back?

bye.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Yep, good job vikings you beat a team with one true receiver. That is one huge feat there. You know if fergie an walker were able to play the entire game it'd have been another two td's in favor of the pack giving us the score of .. yes again 31 - 34.

This guy reminds me of those 'athletes' who make a basic tackle or fair catch a punt and feel the need to celebrate.

It was a fun game to watch, ya watching the packers miss tackles, watching oh screw it packers are back to the 80s team again

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Look - it's Randy Moss

Cute photo... Enjoy it while you can...
What do the Vikings and abandoned cars have in common?
Answer: NO TITLES

This time around, I really hope the Vikings hand it to the Eagles.. but knowing this bunch, it'll never happen... Choke City all over again.

You wanna talk football - okay - talk football...
Tell us where your team can drill holes in what the Eagles have prepared for ya....

We're listenin'.....

leopardmech

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This time around, I really hope the Vikings hand it to the Eagles
I want to cheer for the Vikes agains Philly but I can't I just can't. That will be a game where I will be happy with either outcome because of my dislike for both teams. I wish the Vikes were going to Atlanta then at least there would be a chance however small that may be that both the Vikes and Eagles would be gone. I guess it is time to jump on an AFC bandwagon!!! Now what one??
Go 2005 Packers Go.

Later
Leopardmech

tarkenton10

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think it is appropriate to bash you guys after this game. Most Viking fans have respect for your team, even though we dislike them immensely. Sorry that after a great victory there can't be some class. Having said that Slick get over it, we beat you. Just like calls are part of the game so are injuries. Moss was not 100% against you guys Christmas Eve no one said anything about that. And if we had you would have been the first one to say we are crying. Just suck it up slick and give us our due. :mrgreen: The whole game the Vikes outplayed, outhustled, and out performed the pack.

gotarace27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its just truely amazing to me that the first post out of tronz's mouth is smack Where was this little boy all week when there was intelligent and heated conversation going on here. You can bet this thirteen year old momma's boy would'nt have even posted if the vikes lost!! :puke:

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was flame bait. Some moron that stopped through just to Troll. If he shows back up and talkes football I will recend this comment.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:
It was flame bait. Some moron that stopped through just to Troll.
If he shows back up and talkes football I will recend this comment.
Yow-za... I haven't heard that phrase in a few moons....
RYAN - there's no way the Vikings would have ever went to Atlanta.
Only St. Louis had that type of option...

leopardmech

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think you meant to say Leo on that IPB, I don't think I said anything about Atlanta??
It was me who said that. I knew it wasn't an option for the Vikings as they were the last place wildcard but I would to have liked it to turn out that way.

Later
Leopardmech

eastcoastpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I cann't stand either team,the eagles or vikes. But I have to lean towards the eagles.I just can not root for the vikes. :wall: I like no one in the nfc. I guess I'll root for the Steelers.They are from my state so :towel:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts