What If They Moved...

PWT

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought there was something in the team charter that said it could not be moved.
It could go out of business certainly, and cease to exist, but I was under the impression that it could not be moved.

To answer the question, I kind of think I would stop watching football altogether, because (as someone said) it really wouldn't be the Packers anymore. Without it actually happening though, it's hard to say for sure.

Montro

For years The Green Bay Packers, Inc. been in excellent financial shape. In fact, Packer last fiscal year the Packers saw $408.t M in revenue. The Packers have been ranked 9th in NFL in total revenue for 3 consecutive years.

last fiscal year The Packers reported profit from operations at $75M and net income $48.9M
The Packers have $275m in reserve fund *
*Source: Green Bay Press-Gazette dated June 28, 2016 -Article entitled Packer see 408.7M in revenue last year by Richard Ryman Business reporter USA Today Network Wisconsin

I don't think Packer fans have to worry about Packers going out of business and NFL moving the Green Bay Packers franchise out of Green Bay anytime in the future .

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score

Thats pretty funny. I dident know that there was a NBA team called that thanks for sharing that interesting stuff.

If you believe in muli universes there is one where instead of calling them the Packers Curly Lambeau desided lets call the Team Green Bay Bears after the local Bear Meat Packing Co and Chicago was called the Packers. Everything would remain the same but changes in the names. We would be posting on bearforum.com.......

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you believe in muli universes there is one where instead of calling them the Packers Curly Lambeau desided lets call the Team Green Bay Bears after the local Bear Meat Packing Co and Chicago was called the Packers. Everything would remain the same but changes in the names. We would be posting on bearforum.com.......
I wonder if we would still have the G on the helmets?

Members online

Latest posts