What If They Moved...

King of Jeans

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There's literally no where to go. This would never happen.

I would, however, probably root for the London Packers. But again, will never happen.

King of Jeans

Cheesehead
Reaction score
anywhere but London I would stop being a fan. Unless it was a cool place that didn't have much of a sports culture. Portland Packers I could get behind.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Okay. I think instead of F-18s and Apache helicopters for flyovers next year, the Packers should look into some flyovers by dragons and griffins. Thoughts?:p

Sarcasm is so unattractive :p. If people want to talk about something within reason, it`s a discussion forum. thoughts ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I

Are both subjects not in the realm of fantasy? BTW I never claimed to be attractive.

LOL....I`m sure you are. attractive I mean. It`s just that it is worth discussing. It`s highly unlikely, but as somebody else said the stadium is relatively small to host a Superbowl. I personally love Green Bay the city, and the people too, but as a business, anything is possible. I`m not trying to start a fight here, I`m just saying the subject isn`t beyond discussion.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL....I`m sure you are. attractive I mean. It`s just that it is worth discussing. It`s highly unlikely, but as somebody else said the stadium is relatively small to host a Superbowl. I personally love Green Bay the city, and the people too, but as a business, anything is possible. I`m not trying to start a fight here, I`m just saying the subject isn`t beyond discussion.

I believe it is far more likely to see Aaron Rodgers get struck by lighting at the exact moment of him throwing an interception that any scenario of the Packers moving out of Green Bay. Both notions are absolutely ridiculous.

I

I believe it is far more likely to see Aaron Rodgers get struck by lighting at the exact moment of him throwing an interception that any scenario of the Packers moving out of Green Bay. Both notions are absolutely ridiculous.

And so do I, but never say never. Your serve I believe.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And so do I, but never say never. Your serve I believe.

Moving the Packers to another city would require the use of an infinite improbability drive, and I don't believe one exists on this planet. The mice would never stand for it. Game, set, match.

I

Moving the Packers to another city would require the use of an infinite improbability drive, and I don't believe one exists on this planet. I rest my case, sir!

You obviously don`t watch "Timeless"

Sky King

Reaction score
The Green Bay Packers, Inc. are a unique corporation structureXUB RGEW nfl. The apckers arepubicaly owned non profit corp[oration. Tehj pakcesa are they only franchise in the nfl with this corprfoate structure. The NFL now longer allows this tyuop=ep of ownership in the nNFL. The n=NFL only alow an owner or aPRTENRSHIP
Well said.

PWT

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sky King .

My first post was sent by mistake and I deleted the post.

In 1923, the Green Bay Packers Inc. became a publically owned non profit corporation . This unique corporate structure kept Packers from having an owner and also kept Packers in Green Bay.

In 1923 the Green Bay Packers Inc. filed the Green Bay Packers Inc. Articles of Incorporation before State of Wisconsin Secretary of the State . The Green Bay Packers Inc. Articles of Incorporation contains all by laws that govern the Green Bay Packers, Inc. and 94 years later are still in effect.

All the profits earned by the Green Bay Packers goes back into the Green Bay Packers s Inc. not into an owner's deep pockets.

Green Bay Packers have no owner.The rest of NFL teams have. an owner or limited partnership, who owns the NFL franchises

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Really not trying to snarky, but, aside from maybe the date, aren't we all pretty well aware of the Packer ownership structure?

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Alot of discussion around the current affairs of the Packers. Rightfully so. With that said, I wanted to change gears a bit. The Chargers left San Diego. The Rams have left a few cities. How would you react if the Packers left for somewhere else. Remain a fan? Follow the new team? Huge hypothetical that's likely not gonna happen. Curious.

The way owned you pretty much can't

D

Deleted member 6794

Sure they can. I don't know of any restrictions on where the home games are played.

The Packers lease at Lambeau Field runs through the 2032 season therefore the team can't play anywhere else before that.