What If They Moved...

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I put my foot down there. Now I always have the last word in any argument and she rarely complains .... because the last word is always "Ofc darling, you are correct" :cool:
Which of course in my house will bring up the "stop patronizing me" discussion.

Dan.S

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I live in new England and i would literally rather die then root for the pats. Packers for life no matter if their in green bay...st louis..vegas or mars.

KevinR

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think most natives will abandon ship.

How about Chicago Packers?

There was a movie made in the 30's with a football team named Chicago Packers. Makes sense with all the meat packing companies in Chicago. I think the name of the movie was : Cowboy Quarterback.

Last edited:

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There was a movie made in the 30's with a football team named Chicago Packers. Makes sense with all the meat packing companies in Chicago. I think the name of the movie was : Cowboy Quarterback.

weird but good find! it got a 4.9 out of 10 on the imdb score. :laugh:

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought there was something in the team charter that said it could not be moved.
It could go out of business certainly, and cease to exist, but I was under the impression that it could not be moved.

To answer the question, I kind of think I would stop watching football altogether, because (as someone said) it really wouldn't be the Packers anymore. Without it actually happening though, it's hard to say for sure.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I live in new England and i would literally rather die then root for the pats. Packers for life no matter if their in green bay...st louis..vegas or mars.

Right after they're/their/there comes the use/misuse of 'literally'. Hopefully, short enough of a Grammar **** rant that it can stay. :)

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Alot of discussion around the current affairs of the Packers. Rightfully so. With that said, I wanted to change gears a bit. The Chargers left San Diego. The Rams have left a few cities. How would you react if the Packers left for somewhere else. Remain a fan? Follow the new team? Huge hypothetical that's likely not gonna happen. Curious.

Personally I find it blasphemous that such a thing is ever discussed here. We aren't moving because we don't have some wacko mafia wannabe owner running the show here like those Spanos or Kroenke boobs, too bad for Chargers and Rams fans they gotta deal with them. That said it's true that us stockholders may not be stockholders in the purest definition of the word, but we'd still have voting right power over any decision to move the team. Now, we always used to make trips every year down to County Stadium in Milwaukee, up until they brought in the gold-package games. But anything regarding relocation and that city really wouldn't add up in my opinion to relocation by definition such as the Browns morphing into the Ravens if you will, considering Milwaukee's media has long been invested deeply in the Packers.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Personally I find it blasphemous that such a thing is ever discussed here. We aren't moving because we don't have some wacko mafia wannabe owner running the show here like those Spanos or Kroenke boobs, too bad for Chargers and Rams fans they gotta deal with them. That said it's true that us stockholders may not be stockholders in the purest definition of the word, but we'd still have voting right power over any decision to move the team. Now, we always used to make trips every year down to County Stadium in Milwaukee, up until they brought in the gold-package games. But anything regarding relocation and that city really wouldn't add up in my opinion to relocation by definition such as the Browns morphing into the Ravens if you will, considering Milwaukee's media has long been invested deeply in the Packers.

Is that true? Haven't paid any attention to Packer 'ownership', but that would be interesting.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You had to go ahead and include that link? Now, my head hurts and my 'if it weren't for bad lawyers, we wouldn't need good lawyers' mantra is kicking in. :)

Members online