What game are you looking up for?

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Of the whole 2011 schedule who thinks who will make a good game?

We already have the division but what about our opponents outside the NFC North?

I can't wait for the Saints to come into our house again. We will not give up 50+ points like we did in their Dome a few years back.

Also would love to see how the Chargers road game plays out

GWheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm kind of geeked up for the Raiders game. Got a few friends that are Raiders fans. We can show the Raider fans the Packer fans are just as scary.

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Atlanta should be a good game. Do wish it was at GB, but eh...bet they'll be fired up after getting embarssed at home in the playoffs. It would be cool to have a Pat/Colts type rivalry with them too

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Saints.

At Lambeau, it'll probably be the opening night game so there'll be Super Bowl nostalgia running rampant, it's gonna be fun.

And before anybody says it, if NBC gets to choose they'll take the Saints over the Bears any day. Saints are sexier. A matchup between the last 2 Super Bowl champs is sexier.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To answer the question: What game are you looking up for?

All of 'em!
C'mon.
It's not the start of the next football season?
Well geez, get here already, would ya?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to the next game against the Steelers. Those are always fun. :snack:
I don't follow the Pats schedule.
How often does your team play the Stealers each year?
(Just wondering if your answering as a Pats fan or for being here on a Packers forum.)

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
I don't follow the Pats schedule.
How often does your team play the Stealers each year?
(Just wondering if your answering as a Pats fan or for being here on a Packers forum.)

We seem to end up playing the Steelers every year due to where we each finish in the division - I think, in fact, we've played the Colts almost every year since they moved them out of our division a decade ago... :)

But, as far as the Packers, I always enjoy watching the Bears and Vikings get beat, so there's that, too.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Am I a bad person if I want Favre to un-retire and play for the Vikings, so we can spank his *** once again?

No, seriously, the team I'm really looking forward to play against is Tampa Bay. They seem to always win against us on their ****** field, and I still remember the games from the NFC Central.

I want to beat them at Lambeau, and I'm really hoping it's a late game, so it's cold.

Oh, and Denver. I also want to crush Denver at Lambeau.

arrimike

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What ever home game that I decide on going to to... Haven't been in 14 years and was only 6 years old... Hopefully I can get my hands on some decent tickets.

OP
OP
Bogart

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
As for easy games, we have the Panthers on the road to inflate stats, but every season is different. Most the time the teams they think are going to be a sleeper, ends up being the surprise crappy team. They all thought the 49ers could win 10 games, and I heard some people picking Carolina as a wild card before the season started and look how they both ended up, hell look at the media's favorite team, the Cowboys! LMAO

bradwillrockyou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Da Bears! As much as I loved seeing the Packers win the Super Bowl, crushing Chicago in the NFC title game felt almost as good. I just love seeing those arrogant fans go down.

Members online

No members online now.