What are you guys doing Saturday?

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
kmeyer said:
This past summer we put in a high def projector movie theatre in our basement:) 124 inch screen and a fridge full of beer. A few friends coming over. What a awesome season!!!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Can i move into your basement?????????????????

Anyway..........I'll be sitting in Lambeau Field!
Normally, i just sit at home and watch on my old 31inch TV.

I am planning on sneaking into your home while you are sleeping Cheesey and taking your ticket. You don't own any pit bulls do you? :wink:
No..............but i do have an attack Chihuahua! He might not be able to bite you, but he will pee on your leg!!! Just look what he can do to a piece of toilet paper!!! Be AFRAID! Be VERY afraid!!!! :lol:

kmeyer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hehe.....Thanks all for the basements comments. I'm pretty much living down there these days watching any game I can find. As to the "Hawkeye light", I had to fight that idea off already. The wife is a Iowa grad:)

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice basement kmeyer!! I miss not having a basement, here in CA there are not to many houses that have basements.

Unfortunately I have to work on Saturday, so I will be watching the game at work, I already told my Assistant that he has to be in the office so I dont get disturbed during the game..LOL..I will bring a TV to work.

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice basement kmeyer!! I miss not having a basement, here in CA there are not to many houses that have basements.

Unfortunately I have to work on Saturday, so I will be watching the game at work, I already told my Assistant that he has to be in the office so I dont get disturbed during the game..LOL..I will bring a TV to work.

Nice enoy the game :)

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hehe.....Thanks all for the basements comments. I'm pretty much living down there these days watching any game I can find. As to the "Hawkeye light", I had to fight that idea off already. The wife is a Iowa grad:)
Dang.........if i was your kid, i'd live in your basement till i was 60!
By the way.......you can adopt me if you want!!! :D

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vike4life said:
cheesey said:
kmeyer said:
This past summer we put in a high def projector movie theatre in our basement:) 124 inch screen and a fridge full of beer. A few friends coming over. What a awesome season!!!

Can i move into your basement?????????????????

Anyway..........I'll be sitting in Lambeau Field!
Normally, i just sit at home and watch on my old 31inch TV.

I am planning on sneaking into your home while you are sleeping Cheesey and taking your ticket. You don't own any pit bulls do you? :wink:
No..............but i do have an attack Chihuahua! He might not be able to bite you, but he will pee on your leg!!! Just look what he can do to a piece of toilet paper!!! Be AFRAID! Be VERY afraid!!!! :lol:

That Chihuahua would put the fear of god into anyone. :lol:

LambeauEast

Cheesehead
Reaction score
kmeyer said:

Nice setup. Is noon to early to stop by? :wink:

Now THAT is how you play Guitar Hero!!!!! I'll be here in the shack with the lil woman and a buddy watching what should be a killer game. Rum-n-cokes GALORE!

Go Pack GO!!