What are you guys doing Saturday?

Tylaa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I mean, for the Packer game:p

Just interesting to see if you guys all go hangout at bars for the game or if you enjoy sitting there by yourself.

I like watching the game and yelling out loud. So it's kind of hard to do it when someone is home otherwise you'll have words flying back at me from the other room. Like zip it, or ill rip it. Scary if you ask me:O!

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Same as every sunday..Sitting in the living room. with my dad. Watching the game. Argueing about the way things are going. I think that is the only time me and the old man ever argue. During packer games. we get into heated arguements. But I wouldnt trade it for any other way of watching! I love it

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The usual, get up early, get as much done either outside or in, then chill during the game with draft homebrew and some good food.

Danreb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sit there, too close to my 40" Sony BRAVIA yelling at Favre whenever he throws a pick, and then cheering like hell when he makes up for it by throwing James Jones a 17-yd reception, delivering a DAGGER to the opponent.

kmeyer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This past summer we put in a high def projector movie theatre in our basement:) 124 inch screen and a fridge full of beer. A few friends coming over. What a awesome season!!!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Kmeyer.. want more company. :lol: J/K!

Since I am a very intense person watching the game, I will probably camp out at home.. shut off the phone and kick back an watch the game. Maybe my parents will make it over.. but other than that.. peace of my home and football all weekend long.

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Since I am a very intense person watching the game, I will probably camp out at home...

Sometimes I don't even like it when my sister comes over to watch games, because I refuse to swear infront of her and during games that is really hard to do. Haha.

We have a Super Bowl party every year, regardless of who's in the game, and I told my wife that if the Packers make it I might have to watch the game alone, Haha! I might be a little to vocal for the others to handle. I'm usually the only one at the party who actually cares about the game anyway.

packattack86

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm visiting family in our nation's capital, kind of lame not being in the state, but I'll still get to show off my obnoxious nature.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This past summer we put in a high def projector movie theatre in our basement:) 124 inch screen and a fridge full of beer. A few friends coming over. What a awesome season!!!

Can i move into your basement?????????????????

Anyway..........I'll be sitting in Lambeau Field!
Normally, i just sit at home and watch on my old 31inch TV.

packer4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score

That's a real nice set up except for that badger light. I think it would look better with maybe a Hawkeye light just kidding .

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
kmeyer said:

Can i move into your basement?????????????????

Anyway..........I'll be sitting in Lambeau Field!
Normally, i just sit at home and watch on my old 31inch TV.

I am planning on sneaking into your home while you are sleeping Cheesey and taking your ticket. You don't own any pit bulls do you? :wink:

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Nice setup. Is noon to early to stop by? :wink:

F-12CHawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are there a lot of season ticket holders on this board? I know they are kind of difficult to come by in GB.
Anyway, I will be in Seattle watching the game at a viewing party with 400 or so Hawk fans! We have Packer Backer bars around here but I wont be steping foot anywhere near there. :wink: !

Toddy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll be sitting in bed with my laptop on my lap watch the scores and stat updates in NFL Game Center on NFL.com. :p

If I'm lucky my friend my invite me over and we can watch it there on his satellite TV.

BCheezy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Throw on my Peterson home jersey, prepare the food, let the rest of them in. I can't stand watching a game alone, there's always gotta be someone. And someone always comes, who wouldn't wanna watch with free food on a HD Wide.

It's always hard deciding on the food. Chinese takeout is probably the most unique and most unappreciated, but its the most expensive. Subs are cold, I prefer hot food on gamedays. Pizza gets kinda old, and fastfood doesn't cut it anymore.

Probably going with the chinese takeout.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I probably will miss some of the game because I have to work... Oh the price of fame!...LOL

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It will be a normal Saturday Morning for R.P.

Get up at 4:00 AM. Shower, put on my Nike's and then run my 10 mile daily run through the streets in the dark.

6:00 AM - Shower and log onto Packer Forum for updates on the game.

6:45 AM - Leave to help feed the Homeless breakfast at the local homeless shelter.

7:30 AM - Yoga

8:00 AM - Church at Our Lady Of Faith with Father Stinson.

8:50 AM - Leave for the children's hospital to distribute home made Teddy Bears I hand made during the week before.

9:00 AM - Meet with Trom outside the Children's Hospital and help Trom load onto the cart the X- Boxes and Games for the sick children that Trom purchased for them.. (Trom For Mod in 2009)

10:00 AM - Pick up garbage on "My Personal Sponsored Mile of the highway"

11:30 AM - Give Blood at the Red Cross.

12 Noon - Feed lunch to the homeless.

1:00 PM - Head home, but stop at the Salvation Army to donate a Jacket that I have not worn for a while.

1:30 PM - Log onto Packer Forum Game Day Chat.

It is going to be a busy Saturday, but I love it.

R.P.

I will then

Reaction score
I'll definitely be watching the game, going to bed late on Friday night so I can wake up closer to the start of the game.

I'm thinking of doing something different for this game, perhaps watching the game naked? I must admit, I've been jealous of the bikini girls, so I figure I should do something that attracts attention as well. :p

matteogb4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
for me it ll be 22.30 in the night and game will be after juventus soccer game. i hope my dad will be out so i can watch the game alone sitting on my couch with the chance of scream and running around my house with my little fottball in my hands. finally i can see packers on tv and not in the pc.

probably i ll drink only water with pop corn...the night will be long and the game will be end at 1.30.

i hope people around my house can hear me screaming: that's why we score touchdown...

go packs go