1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

What are you guys doing Saturday?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Tylaa, Jan 8, 2008.

1. Tylaa

Tylaa Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I mean, for the Packer game:p

Just interesting to see if you guys all go hangout at bars for the game or if you enjoy sitting there by yourself.

I like watching the game and yelling out loud. So it's kind of hard to do it when someone is home otherwise you'll have words flying back at me from the other room. Like zip it, or ill rip it. Scary if you ask me:O!

2. agopackgo4

agopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Same as every sunday..Sitting in the living room. with my dad. Watching the game. Argueing about the way things are going. I think that is the only time me and the old man ever argue. During packer games. we get into heated arguements. But I wouldnt trade it for any other way of watching! I love it

3. Hammer

Hammer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The usual, get up early, get as much done either outside or in, then chill during the game with draft homebrew and some good food.

4. mateus

mateus Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    well, im definatly catching this game on TV...and my only dilemna would be:
    -nachos with CHEEZE
    or
    -BBQ seahawk wings ;)

5. Danreb

Danreb Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Sit there, too close to my 40" Sony BRAVIA yelling at Favre whenever he throws a pick, and then cheering like hell when he makes up for it by throwing James Jones a 17-yd reception, delivering a DAGGER to the opponent.

6. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    At home, with some brats, kraut, and hot wings. :D

7. Mortfini

Mortfini Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    me and my dad will be watching it on sopcast has our sky is off atm With lots of chisps (Chips) and Pop

8. kmeyer

kmeyer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    This past summer we put in a high def projector movie theatre in our basement:) 124 inch screen and a fridge full of beer. A few friends coming over. What a awesome season!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    Wow kmeyer nice set up! :shock: :D :beer: :beersign:

10. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    Kmeyer.. want more company. :lol: J/K!

Since I am a very intense person watching the game, I will probably camp out at home.. shut off the phone and kick back an watch the game. Maybe my parents will make it over.. but other than that.. peace of my home and football all weekend long.

11. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Im going to sit in front of my tv watching.

12. nathaniel

nathaniel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Sometimes I don't even like it when my sister comes over to watch games, because I refuse to swear infront of her and during games that is really hard to do. Haha.

We have a Super Bowl party every year, regardless of who's in the game, and I told my wife that if the Packers make it I might have to watch the game alone, Haha! I might be a little to vocal for the others to handle. I'm usually the only one at the party who actually cares about the game anyway.

13. packattack86

packattack86 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm visiting family in our nation's capital, kind of lame not being in the state, but I'll still get to show off my obnoxious nature.

14. JoshTheChild

JoshTheChild Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    im supposed to work 2-11 that day but im working 6:30-11 instead lol

15. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Can i move into your basement?????????????????

Anyway..........I'll be sitting in Lambeau Field!
    Normally, i just sit at home and watch on my old 31inch TV.

16. packer4ever

packer4ever Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    That's a real nice set up except for that badger light. I think it would look better with maybe a Hawkeye light just kidding .

17. vike4life

vike4life Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I am planning on sneaking into your home while you are sleeping Cheesey and taking your ticket. You don't own any pit bulls do you? :wink:

18. vike4life

vike4life Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Nice setup. Is noon to early to stop by? :wink:

19. F-12CHawk

F-12CHawk Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Are there a lot of season ticket holders on this board? I know they are kind of difficult to come by in GB.
    Anyway, I will be in Seattle watching the game at a viewing party with 400 or so Hawk fans! We have Packer Backer bars around here but I wont be steping foot anywhere near there. :wink: !

20. Toddy

Toddy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +10
    I'll be sitting in bed with my laptop on my lap watch the scores and stat updates in NFL Game Center on NFL.com. :p

If I'm lucky my friend my invite me over and we can watch it there on his satellite TV.

21. BCheezy

BCheezy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Throw on my Peterson home jersey, prepare the food, let the rest of them in. I can't stand watching a game alone, there's always gotta be someone. And someone always comes, who wouldn't wanna watch with free food on a HD Wide.

It's always hard deciding on the food. Chinese takeout is probably the most unique and most unappreciated, but its the most expensive. Subs are cold, I prefer hot food on gamedays. Pizza gets kinda old, and fastfood doesn't cut it anymore.

Probably going with the chinese takeout.

22. Obi1

Obi1 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I probably will miss some of the game because I have to work... Oh the price of fame!...LOL

23. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    It will be a normal Saturday Morning for R.P.

Get up at 4:00 AM. Shower, put on my Nike's and then run my 10 mile daily run through the streets in the dark.

6:00 AM - Shower and log onto Packer Forum for updates on the game.

6:45 AM - Leave to help feed the Homeless breakfast at the local homeless shelter.

7:30 AM - Yoga

8:00 AM - Church at Our Lady Of Faith with Father Stinson.

8:50 AM - Leave for the children's hospital to distribute home made Teddy Bears I hand made during the week before.

9:00 AM - Meet with Trom outside the Children's Hospital and help Trom load onto the cart the X- Boxes and Games for the sick children that Trom purchased for them.. (Trom For Mod in 2009)

10:00 AM - Pick up garbage on "My Personal Sponsored Mile of the highway"

11:30 AM - Give Blood at the Red Cross.

12 Noon - Feed lunch to the homeless.

1:00 PM - Head home, but stop at the Salvation Army to donate a Jacket that I have not worn for a while.

1:30 PM - Log onto Packer Forum Game Day Chat.

It is going to be a busy Saturday, but I love it.

R.P.

I will then

24. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'll definitely be watching the game, going to bed late on Friday night so I can wake up closer to the start of the game.

I'm thinking of doing something different for this game, perhaps watching the game naked? I must admit, I've been jealous of the bikini girls, so I figure I should do something that attracts attention as well. :p

25. matteogb4

matteogb4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    for me it ll be 22.30 in the night and game will be after juventus soccer game. i hope my dad will be out so i can watch the game alone sitting on my couch with the chance of scream and running around my house with my little fottball in my hands. finally i can see packers on tv and not in the pc.

probably i ll drink only water with pop corn...the night will be long and the game will be end at 1.30.

i hope people around my house can hear me screaming: that's why we score touchdown...

go packs go