Welcome buggybill2003 as a new mod!!

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Congrats Bill...for now. ;) A month from now, you'll be angry with everyone for not talking you out of it. You will also become a bitter and emotionally closed indiviual. Good luck, bubzie. ;)

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Congrats Bill...for now. ;) A month from now, you'll be angry with everyone for not talking you out of it. You will also become a bitter and emotionally closed indiviual. Good luck, bubzie. ;)
I resemble that remark :barefoot:

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I really wish we had a middle finger icon....lol. Thanks Weeds ;)

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do not worry, you`ll all be talking like **** Van **** in "Mary Poppins" by the time I`ve finished :D
Oh c'mon!
That censorship is taking it a bit too far.
Since when would anyone have any occasion to use the derogatory "D word" for ******** here on a pro football forum?
Now if this was for a town council online forum of a conservative small town and the gay pride parade was coming up, then yeah, sure.
But here?
Really?
Ya know what I mean, guv?
Hey, wait! Bill was right!

I

hey don't bring us Scots into it, we're not the hooligans:D, and probs won;t be part of the Uk for much longer

congrats Billy boy

Cheers Cheesey. I wish you all the best for the independence issue too :tup:. I`m no footy hooligan either....too old for that stuff.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Ye write as ye speak, LT ..... ye write as ye speak.

Yes, I speak in Olde English...the bard would smile. :)

I

Ye write as ye speak, LT ..... ye write as ye speak.

Yes, I speak in Olde English...the bard would smile. :)

:roflmao: You really need to listen to some people from Liverpool speaking. It definitely doesn`t sound Bard like mate ;)

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
:roflmao: You really need to listen to some people from LIverpool speaking. It definitely doesn`t sound Bard like mate ;)
People I deal with across the country say that about a Wisconsin accent (?). Seiously, I had a guy I BOSTON of all places, jabbing at me...saying that English must be a second language for me. What a miserable bastige. :)

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
People I deal with across the country say that about a Wisconsin accent (?). Seiously, I had a guy I BOSTON of all places, jabbing at me...saying that English must be a second language for me. What a miserable bastige. :)

I have people tell me that I have a huge Wisconsin accent