week 5 expert picks + preview.

DeusNova

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Rams are going to destroy the secondary. It's going to get ugly - real fast.

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't see them destroying us. We may have a late game melt down but it will not get out of hand.We've been good vs the run, that is, take away the scrambling QB, and we hold our own vs. the run. We just need the Safeties to keep everything in fromt of them and actually play SAFETY. We can do this. I think the secondary plays tough, earning their right to be in the NFL. Whether you agree or not with the firing of Carroll, it was a major wake up call to everyone on the Team.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DeusNova said:
The Rams are going to destroy the secondary. It's going to get ugly - real fast.

You don't think Favre is capable of doing the same to their secondary?

Kitna made it look like Green Bay's last week.

It's going to be a high scoring game. Someone will pull away in the 2nd half in all likely hood. If not then whoever has the ball lasts might end up winning.

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Rams are always at half speed it seems away from home. You take most of their explosive games and they're usually at home. I still think in the Dome they outscore us at GB we outscore them

OP
OP
U

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i THINK their run d is not that great. green can have a 10+ yard rushing game.

Psycho

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rams will win, but it's gonna be a close one

your record may not show for it, but your offense will be a tough test for our D

favre and jennings won't find it too difficult to tourch our secondary if we can't generate some kind of pressure

i mean, our D has improved, but the secondary is still kinda weak (especially fish)

on the other side, i don't really trust our offense, yeah they seemed to have a break-through last week, but until i see them scoring on you guys and then putting up some points against seattle, i don't really trust all that hype (since we are, after all, a rebuilding team)

anyway - let's have a good game, no injuries and a lot of fun

A Rams-Fan from Austria

DeusNova

Cheesehead
Reaction score
porky88 said:
DeusNova said:

You don't think Favre is capable of doing the same to their secondary?

Kitna made it look like Green Bay's last week.

It's going to be a high scoring game. Someone will pull away in the 2nd half in all likely hood. If not then whoever has the ball lasts might end up winning.
St. Louis has proven they are capable of protecting the ball, God knows what Favre will do this Sunday.

They also have an efficent ball controlling offense with quite possibly the most underrated running back in the entire NFL.

spardo62

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Has the makings of a good game. Both defenses rather suspect. Rams maybe a slight edge in overall offense. GB slight edge in special teams. GB playing at home(on grass).

Prediction GB 31 RAMS 27

Members online