Week 3: Broncos @ Packers (H)

D

Deleted member 6794

I'm still scratching my head over the Pankey signing, staying 5 deep at OG.

I was surprised the Packers brought Pankey back as well but he's most likely only here as an insurance in case of another injury at the position.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We need to get better with our tackling. As good as this defense is looking, they are missing a lot of tackles.

morango

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers will need to shore up the run defense. Not sure what the problem is. Lack of a bully ILB? Don’t think it’s an effort issue.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
King is on his way to getting a major dud, especially how he's been getting beat on these coverages.

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Run defence is shocking at times. The inability to wrap up and bring a man down is staggering.

morango

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Reffing crew today definitely leaves room for improvement. I believe they should go back to referee school.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is no excuse for quitting - Kevin King is a quitter. Makes me sick.
He did that last week on a play against Diggs that resulted that drive into a score. If it weren't for the fact that he made up with that int, he would've been a major dud.

LetzBreel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Same for A-Rod! Same bs body language. Acts like he would rather be anywhere else.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Every time there's a big third down that we need to get a stop, we fail for some reason. Every year. It's beyond frustrating. -_-

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts