Week 13 Sunday night game in limbo

Reaction score
just saw they moved the NE-Indy game out of the week 13 sunday night game and why not .... indy is so bad. they will announce a replacement game on nov 22nd and guess what there is only 1 game in the 4pm slot that will be any good

GREEN BAY at NY GIANTS

so i would put money on it that our game will be moved into that slot

Go Pack Go

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
They may keep you guys where you are. 4:15 is a good spot.

Lions/Saints or Falcons/Texans or Steelers/Bengals could be moved to the night spot IMO.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would rather keep the Fox game of the week at 4:15. I am not a fan of night games vs teams from New York.

whoartthou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thank god. NO one wants to see the abysmal colts right now. And it isn't fully because of manning not being there.

They just do not seem like they are trying AT ALL. Wat the hell is going on down there? Are they really "sucking" for luck?

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I hate the games that come on at 3 PM (My time, it's 4 PM else where) cause it feels like you wait forever for them to come on.

OP
OP
Canada's #1 Packer Fan
Reaction score
i was wrong about them moving the packers game. the league has moved San Diego at Jacksonville. that should be a good one ( not) :(

Hype

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am actually goin to the Packers/ Giants game and was hoping this would be the game to take the primetime spot...

however....The Giants play next sunday night against Dallas and i doubt NBC would give the G-men b2b Sunday night games

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
just saw they moved the NE-Indy game out of the week 13 sunday night game and why not .... indy is so bad. they will announce a replacement game on nov 22nd and guess what there is only 1 game in the 4pm slot that will be any good

GREEN BAY at NY GIANTS

so i would put money on it that our game will be moved into that slot

Go Pack Go

Thank God. I've always thought they should have a flex option for these kinds of situations.

Colts have probably more primetime games than any other team this year. It's about time they did this.

LOLions

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hope they move it to primetime. i'm tired of watching packers games on crappy online streams.

Members online

Latest posts