Week 11: Packers @ Colts

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i surely did use the term "overachieving." i honestly didn't recall using that term. i didn't say i didn't use the term...just that i didn't recall using it. i even asked that you find it so that we could see the context of it's use. my guess that they'd finish 9-7 or 10-6 was wrong.

You have to be in sales or elected official of somekind LOL

Or attorney maybe?

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Do people have this much time on their hands that they're agonizing over what the proper role is for the moderator of a football forum when it comes to online discussions?

Maybe try a crossword? Or The Mandalorian is good if you haven't seen that yet. Just some ideas.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do people have this much time on their hands that they're agonizing over what the proper role is for the moderator of a football forum when it comes to online discussions?

Maybe try a crossword? Or The Mandalorian is good if you haven't seen that yet. Just some ideas.

Grown men on a forum discussing opinions? "This is the way"

:D

gbgary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
His avatar always makes me think he sounds more like C-3PO's slower brother (being a crash dummy and all) LOL :D
it's been my social-media/forum avi from day one on all platforms. kind of a joke for the people that know my driving record. my original intent was to get someone to photoshop a Packers G on it but it never happened.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
it's been my social-media/forum avi from day one on all platforms. kind of a joke for the people that know my driving record. my original intent was to get someone to photoshop a Packers G on it but it never happened.

Been way too long since I Photoshopped and this needs some editing, but I assume you want something close to this, but better edited of course?

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts