Weakest Link

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I'm doing the highlights for the game, right. Well, the biggest weakness was BY FAR Marquand Manuel. Al Harris was consistently telling Manuel where to be AFTER the play was done.

Poppinga has to work on his pass coverage too.

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
I'm doing the highlights for the game, right. Well, the biggest weakness was BY FAR Marquand Manuel. Al Harris was consistently telling Manuel where to be AFTER the play was done.

Poppinga has to work on his pass coverage too.

popinga gave up 7 catches to a 9 year vet that can't run...... he is the weakest link

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is kind of disturbing. I had heard during the preseason that Manuel was known among his Packer teammates as "Coach" because of his leadership and because he spent so much time in the film room. He sure didn't look like it yesterday. I hope his poor performance was a product of rust, and that he'll play better from now on, but I wasn't expecting those kind of mistakes by him even in the first game.

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Please please put in Jon Ryan's fake punt play! He's still statistically the best passer in the NFL! :lol:

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
The fake punt is in there :)

I had to stop due to giong to class :)

Poppinga had an upside. Manuel did not.

Which is why I say he was the weakest link. I didn't see anyone jumping down Pop's throat and pointing hinting that he was in the wrong area.

This happened on more than one occasion with Manuel and Harris.

I believe it was Bruce who said this was a waste of a pick-up and after reviewing the film of the first game. I am agreeing with him.

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
This is kind of disturbing. I had heard during the preseason that Manuel was known among his Packer teammates as "Coach" because of his leadership and because he spent so much time in the film room.

Maybe they'll start calling him "Benched", or EZ6, or "fly by". Maybe they're referring to Coach Shottenheimer. At any rate I'd rather see Jue back there.

Members online

Latest posts