we have the worst team ever.

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i hope the plane with this team on it flies to china and we can start over with jr college players. along with the ref's that called those last pass interference calls. suberbowl my f**ing ***... worthless ***** lost to the redskins.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
i hope the plane with this team on it flies to china and we can start over with jr college players. along with the ref's that called those last pass interference calls. suberbowl my f**ing @#!*% ... worthless @#!*% lost to the redskins.

This is not the worst team ever. Just really injured.

The 2nd and 3rd stringers did ok, but are unlikely to win many games in the NFL.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Let Rodgers, Jenkins, Tramon, and Nelson go home for the season so we can atleast have them not injured for next season, and let everyone else simultaneously race into a brick wall over and over again.

Driver.... WTF?! CATCH THE BALL!!
Jennings... Get Open?!
Woodson... You... Suck... BALLLLLLLLLLLS

OP
OP
G0PackG0

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4th string players... poor quality coaching... loosing to bad teams. btw beating the lions by 2.... is a LOSS.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Worst game ever for Rodgers. Actually, worst season ever for Rodgers. 50 sacks making a late effect. He looks **** scared, happy feet... We may have lost our QB.

JoshuaRHuffman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Has Rodgers ever won a game in OT? F-ing throwing a pick at the worst time, again.

If there is one thing this team has proven they can't do since 2008, it's win the close games late in the 4th / OT. Whether it's Rodgers, Crosby, or our defense, they always find a way to blow it.

OP
OP
G0PackG0

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mccarthy needs to go as well. who goes emtpy backfield on 3rd and 1? what a wast of space(a lot of space)

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
I don't want McCarthy to go, but he should have started working Lang into the lineup by now. Clifton, bless his green-and-gold soul, is just not able to compete any more. Bulaga could be moved over and Lang in for Tausch, no?

Also, why haven't we seen Nance yet? Is he still learning page 1 of the play book or something?

Other than that, Rodgers had a dismal outting, no doubt. His passes simply are often off target and he is laying out his receivers repeatedly. Too many more of those, and our vaunted WR core, still largely uninjured for now, will start to rack up injuries. Rodgers is also proving the trolls right in that he does not shine when needed. This was an excellent time to shake that monkey off his back by orchestrating a game winning drive. Of course, he did that at the end of regulation (you could argue)... but, Crosby missed.

Lastly, it didn't look like Jennings made a whole lot of effort to try to put a mitt on that last poorly thrown ball. Sure, Rodgers missed the mark, but it just didn't seem like our guy fought his momentum very much. He just kind of put his hand back toward the ball and pulled up like it was no big deal. Come on, dude! Put the brakes on and go to the turf like your defender did! That's 0 for 2 in my book, Mr. Jennings (dating back to that earlier INT a couple games ago).

Enough whining from me. Venting done.

We have a new roster to work with now. Need a new game plan, Mr. McCarthy, to work with the skill set we have, not the one sitting in the hospital.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Worst team ever? You must of never seen a team that really truly did suck! What is killing us is mainly injuries and penalties. Combine that wish some bad plays and mistakes and you have what we have now. It's not so bad. I don't see a single breakout team in the entire league right now. Almost every team has had its share of problems. We are going to get some of those injured players back too. We are a loooong way from dying. I think the most frustrating thing is knowing we are so much better than this. We are so much better than what we are playing. That potential, is what gives me hope and I'll cling to it until my last breath, thank you very much.

/Kitten out

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I am upset with McCarthy on this game, he made some stupid calls, the call on 3rd and goal was BS, and how penalty happy the team is makes it crazy. Though with teh injuries it is showing, when Matthews was out, our defense collapsed. Woodson should get a talking too. And what we really need to work on was 3rd downs.

We may be severely flawed, but by no means the worst.

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am upset with McCarthy on this game, he made some stupid calls, the call on 3rd and goal was BS, and how penalty happy the team is makes it crazy. Though with teh injuries it is showing, when Matthews was out, our defense collapsed. Woodson should get a talking too. And what we really need to work on was 3rd downs.

We may be severely flawed, but by no means the worst.

Agreed on the 3rd and Goal decision. Does he know there's more at stake than just 3 easy points? How about the morale/confidence of your offense? I'm all for having confidence in your offense, but free points are free points. And those... were freaking free.

mcnabb5

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Your joking right?.

You loss to Chicago who are 4-1.

You lose to a Skins team that beat Dallas-Philly- Should of beaten the Texans - and we came back in the half and played good and dirty. Honestly skins are probably the most underrated team right now , and just cause yall lost to us doesn't make us ****** or you a bad team . I told you we would be the best team yall would play all season so far and I men't it this skins team D has a rack of very good defensive players and Mcnabb was at the helm.

You guys are very good don't ever say your the worst when you been playing hard teams this whole year.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Your joking right?.

You lose to a Skins team that beat Dallas-Philly- Should of beaten the Texans - and we came back in the half and played good and dirty. Honestly skins are probably the most underrated team right now , and just cause yall lost to us doesn't make us ****** or you a bad team . I told you we would be the best team yall would play all season so far and I men't it this skins team D has a rack of very good defensive players and Mcnabb was at the helm.

You guys are very good don't ever say your the worst when you been playing hard teams this whole year.

Thanks man and congrats on your Skins!!! Still 1st in your division over there?!

+RAY+

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Your joking right?.

Aye, Congrats on your W today.. And good luck next week against Satan Manning and The Colts.

mcnabb5

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks man and congrats on your Skins!!! Still 1st in your division over there?!
Yea.

Packs are a very good team but every one has to understand the Skins on paper should be a 4-1 team that didn't let Vick do anything , held the Cowboys down to 7 and sacked Texans 5 times. this is week 5 our whole offense and defense is adjusting.

When you play a defense with.

Orakpo
London Flecther
Hall
Landry
Carter
Rocky
Rogers
Buccanon
Kareem Moore

And come into a stadium that holds the 2nd most seats in the NFL and rated top 3 as a fan base (12th man) it won't be easy.

^^^^thats a hard defense to play and Albert is a key guy too. I will admit you guys lost your TE's and your starting tackle didn't play so thats a good reason why the skins pass rush came in more. You guys also had injury's.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts