1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

We gotta stop ending games this way...

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by 98Redbird, Jan 23, 2011.

1. 98Redbird

98Redbird Cheesehead

Sep 14, 2010
    Lol, week 17 we end the game on a pick by Collins with the Bears driving and in our territory...

Wild Card round (Which seems like SOOOO long ago now)... We end the game on a pick by Tramon with the Eagles driving deep in our territory...

Championship round, we end the game with a pick by Shields with the Bears again driving into our territory...

God, I can just count the years coming off my life with these nerve wracking endings. My heart has been hating life the past month or so...

That said, I love it, and wouldn't change it for anything.

Go Packers!
  2. Jess

Jess Movement!

Jan 17, 2009
    We don't have to stop. If the Super Bowl ends like those games did, I'll be deliriously happy.
  3. Number1 PackerFan in Indy

Number1 PackerFan in Indy Cheesehead

Jan 10, 2011
    I agree it makes for a more exciting ending when they win it, but we can't do what we did today and win the Super Bowl. It's the conservative play that almost kills us everytime