We are all better then this....

Reaction score
I heard MS got fired on my way home from work. I expect to come onto Packerforum.com to get more info and learn more on what is going to happen next. Instead I find people boasting, bashing other respected members on this forum, and people acting like little children.

66, congrats. You got your wish. But the fact is this, just because I was not a MS basher, did it make me any less of a Packer fan? Just because I think Marriuci isn't going to be the best choice to replace MS, does it make me any less of a Packer fan? And then Trom, just becasue I support MS and say TT should be fired, does it make me any less of a Packer fan? The answer to all the questions is NO!

We all are going to have different opinions. Go ahead, boast becuase you got your wish with MS being fired. But what are you so happy about? The fact that we had such a crappy season to get our coach fired? The fact that the Packers haven't won a Lombardi in a long time that got MS fired? This team is not only one coach away from the Super Bowl. Fact is you got your wish, and fine boast a little, but don't in anyway think you are supperior to others on this forum.

Don't insult other posters (many of who I have had the honour of knowing from back on the old NC forums). We are allowed to have different of opinions. Just becausue a question is asked, it doesn't mean there is only one right answer. You may think one way is the best, while others may think another way is the best. Fact is people will always have differences. To think of being better than others because they think differently is truly low-class. Teams have won the Superbowl with different idelogies.... some had excellent O, some had excellent D, some had an allaround squad.... some had drafted talent, some had FA talent. Point it, there is more than one recipie for success.

For the sake of the Packers, we must all get past this and now support TT in finding a replacement. Did he make a right move in firing MS, I do not know. All I know is this, TT has my backing to do whatever he deems appropiate to get us the Lombardi. WE may have different opinons, but we are all Packer fans with one goal..... wanting to bring the Lombardi trophy back where it belongs. And that goal should unit us as, not cause us to insult and slander each other.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hey..

I'm happy now because I think the Pack finally have a chance to turn it around...

With Sherman they did not and never would....

(Is that so wrong..??)

OH..what a happy day...!

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we are going to make a two party conversation about this, lets take it to PM's guys.

all about the packers said:
I heard MS got fired on my way home from work. I expect to come onto Packerforum.com to get more info and learn more on what is going to happen next. Instead I find people boasting, bashing other respected members on this forum, and people acting like little children.
I wouldn't say everyone was doing that really, as there are a few threads speculating on possible coaching moves. 66 did post his happiness as I'm sure anyone would have that had finally gotten what they were hoping for.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts