Way to go Mason!!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For those who aren't aware:
Mason Crosby set a new franchise record with his 56 yarder against the Eagles when he made that 3 pointer.
The man broke the previous record of 54 yards and one of those who held it was Ryan Longwell! (So, in your face, Traitor Jr.)

One of our awesome and really nice mods, Green Bay Packers, has stuck with Mason when some of us, myself included, had given up on him or didn't see much hope when he missed some game losing FGs last year.
(If he would have added 3 points here and there, the Pack wouldn't have lost as many games.)
But in Sunday's game against the Eagles, MC came through for us when we needed him.
So credit goes to GBP for keeping the faith.
Way to go, man! Way to stick with your boy!

I hope this trend continues and that we will continue to see great things from Mason. :thumbsup: :happy0005::Bananas:

Emperor_Xyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Honestly, i'm not a big fan of Mason, thought it was a mistake to keep him here this long not producing. It's starting to feel like people are finally producing and the wait was worth it. It's just hard to understand cause 2 years ago I was expecting a Superbowl win which at the time hate to see it, but it was unlikely.

Hope he keeps it up cause we need him to be average at best.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
MC all the way! Not to take away from him, but lets hear it for "The White Devil" (somebody trying to get that to catch on still?) Jordy Nelson!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I know Mason Crosby's cousin. I'll have to tell her that the Packer fans appreciate that great 56 yarder.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now I have one good thing to say about his ability that can go with the 243 negative things I can say.

YoKramer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now I have one good thing to say about his ability that can go with the 243 negative things I can say.
HAHAHAH Yea, lets just hope he can keep it up this year. He seems more confident in his kicking, but that out of bounds kick off was just ... ugh.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank God. I hope he keeps making those long ones...............and the not so long ones too!

A

Armand from JERSEY

yea that was stunning to watch, last year was disappointing, that should boost his confidence as the season continues, absolutely shocked and happy for mason!

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Hopefully this is a precedent on things to come. I am still not a fan of his, and I hate depending on the field goal kick to win the game. Hopefully his accuracy improves this season.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lets not crown him yet! Good game for sure, but LONG SEASON still ahead. When he kicks us a Superbowl vistory, we can crown him. :)