1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Way to go Mason!!

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Forget Favre, Sep 12, 2010.

1. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,799
    For those who aren't aware:
    Mason Crosby set a new franchise record with his 56 yarder against the Eagles when he made that 3 pointer.
    The man broke the previous record of 54 yards and one of those who held it was Ryan Longwell! (So, in your face, Traitor Jr.)

One of our awesome and really nice mods, Green Bay Packers, has stuck with Mason when some of us, myself included, had given up on him or didn't see much hope when he missed some game losing FGs last year.
    (If he would have added 3 points here and there, the Pack wouldn't have lost as many games.)
    But in Sunday's game against the Eagles, MC came through for us when we needed him.
    So credit goes to GBP for keeping the faith.
    Way to go, man! Way to stick with your boy!

I hope this trend continues and that we will continue to see great things from Mason. :thumbsup: :happy0005::Bananas:

2. Emperor_Xyn

Emperor_Xyn Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Honestly, i'm not a big fan of Mason, thought it was a mistake to keep him here this long not producing. It's starting to feel like people are finally producing and the wait was worth it. It's just hard to understand cause 2 years ago I was expecting a Superbowl win which at the time hate to see it, but it was unlikely.

Hope he keeps it up cause we need him to be average at best.

3. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    Awww Thanks FF :D

4. 3irty1

3irty1 Fear the Dreads!

Ratings:
    +115
    MC all the way! Not to take away from him, but lets hear it for "The White Devil" (somebody trying to get that to catch on still?) Jordy Nelson!

5. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    I know Mason Crosby's cousin. I'll have to tell her that the Packer fans appreciate that great 56 yarder.

6. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    Now I have one good thing to say about his ability that can go with the 243 negative things I can say.

7. YoKramer

YoKramer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +29
    HAHAHAH Yea, lets just hope he can keep it up this year. He seems more confident in his kicking, but that out of bounds kick off was just ... ugh.

8. PackerFanLV

PackerFanLV Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +181
    mason made me prowdddd!!!! lol

9. turbo69

turbo69 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +41
    Thank God. I hope he keeps making those long ones...............and the not so long ones too!

10. Armand from JERSEY

Armand from JERSEY Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    yea that was stunning to watch, last year was disappointing, that should boost his confidence as the season continues, absolutely shocked and happy for mason!

11. Powarun

Powarun Big Bay Blues fan

Ratings:
    +420
    Hopefully this is a precedent on things to come. I am still not a fan of his, and I hate depending on the field goal kick to win the game. Hopefully his accuracy improves this season.

12. robdog

robdog Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +327
    Lets not crown him yet! Good game for sure, but LONG SEASON still ahead. When he kicks us a Superbowl vistory, we can crown him. :)

13. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    I'd rather it doesn't come down to that...

14. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    I dont mind lol :D